Chapter 3

So, sorry about the wait for the update, I'm kinda like Dan, when I say "I'm posting a chapter tonight" just automatically assume I mean 3 days from then. Sorry this story so far is really jumpy and all over the place, it's just that I really don't have a storyline for it until after they leave Playlist so BARE WITH ME ILY SO MUCH PLEASE. So, expect it to get better, the next couple of chapters are just kind of fillers <3 thank you ily.

I squinted my eyes and allowed them to adjust in the dark room. I looked around in a panic then remembered the airport and Dan and Phil and the car ride. I glanced over at the nightstand and saw a digital clock blinking red numbers that read 1:00am. Wow, I slept all day.

It was worth it. I can always catch up with Cat tomorrow or… today. Whatever.

I lay in bed for a moment contemplating what I could do. I threw the covers off my body and shuffled over to the window and throw open the curtains. The sky was clear and showed off the moon and stars beautifully, I looked down and saw a crystal clear empty pool. I purse my lips and tilted my head. Why not go for a little late night dip.

I walked over to my suitcase, all I packed was my bikini; I cursed at myself. Oh fuck it, I’m going down alone, plus if I did go down with people nobody would care because according to the wise Dr. Seuss. “Those who matter don’t mind, and those who mind, don’t matter” I stripped off my shirt exposing multiple scars dragging across my stomach. My bracelets hide the ones that scatter my wrist. I haven’t done it in a really long time, almost a year. I traced one of the larger ones with my finger. I’m actually quite proud of them now I think about it. They’re almost completely faded now too. I smile to myself and slip on the pink bikini top that had a zipper in the middle and slid on the bottoms that have a bow on the side of my hip. I wondered into the bathroom and admired my hobbit hair that is curly due to my shower. I wrinkle my nose at it but decide to leave it. It’ll just get curly in the pool again.

I grab my room key and close the door accidentally slamming it. I cringed and ran through the hallway and into the elevator pressing the lobby button. The doors opened with a ding and I looked poked my head out looking left and right making sure nobody saw me.

I rushed through the lobby and through the doors over to the pool area. I run past the sign that had the pool hours posted on it and just jumped in. The cold water shocked my body. I gasped when I rose to the surface; I wiped away my hair from my face and looking up into the dark sky. I’ve always preferred night to day; it’s just so calm and quiet. I kept my eyes open and began floating on my back, just staring at the sky.

“Do you know what time it is?” My eyes widened and turned over to see Phil standing at the edge of the pool crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow in my direction.

“Come join me Philip.” I smiled patting the water next to me.

“I don’t know…” he mumbled eyeing the water.

“Come on,” I swam towards the edge. “What’s the worst they can do? Kick us out?” I smirked.

He hesitated then I widened my eyes and jutted out my bottom lip.

“Oh god you’re good at that.” He took off his shirt jumping in splashing me in the process.

He swam over to me then took a strand of my hair.

“You have hobbit hair just like Dan!” He laughed.

I pushed his hand away, “Oh shut up.” I chuckled.

He shrugged his shoulders, I started to shiver, and I swam over to the edge and got out rushing over to the towel cabinet and wrapping a white fluffy towel around me.