Chapter 11

Everyone's heart stopped, all of their hearts syncing in a rapid beat as they imagined what they most feared and the outcome. A small crash was heard behind. Sana dropped one of her glass bottles as her eyes widened responsively, "F- Fuck!" She cursed nervously, gripping onto her hair.

"How big is it chan?" Changbin was the first to ask, "20 near to 50 almost." He answered before taking out his gun on the side of his pocket to see how much ammo he had left inside.

"No time for chit-chat, we need all of you on deck, Hyunjin's already gathering equipment, he'll be here less than under 2 minutes, in the meantime..." Chan's eyes trailed off to one of the boys, "I need you to guard them, Sana, help me with lookout." Sana, though she still is stuck in her trance, she nodded. "Understood." She complied.

All boys turned to look at one another, giving each other nods, already knowing what their task was. Chan was the first to leave the room, following after Changbin, Minho, seungmin, and Sana.

Jeongin was the one who stayed, his task is to watch over the two unconscious boys who slept peacefully on the beds.
-

-
In the main hallway, Hyunjin met up with the 4 boys along with doctor Sana. He handed them their weapons along with some other necessities that were before their mission thanks to Jeongin's intelligence.

"Sana, head up to the rooftop and bring these," He advised before handing her a pair of binoculars. Wasting no time she took them, however, for extra precaution, he gave her a dagger that she took instantly before slipping it down he legs into a carrier hold.

Then she made her way but stopped, "You Better not die on me or I swear to god," Her voice was strained yet lace, maybe chan feel guilt in him with her words.

"I won't, but promise me the same." She nodded with a dear smile, making it a promise.

Then she truly was off, grabbing the walkie-talkie and making her way towards the roof. And without another precious second being wasted, "Changbin, you take Seungmin and go to the east wing," Changbin clocked his gun while seungmin stretched his arrow on the bow, "Got it."

"Minho, I need you on inventory and our vehicle, if anything happens, We'll be depending on you." Minho went deadpanned, but he nodded, leaving the boys as he ran towards the inventory room to do what was needed of him.

Chan directed his attention to Hyunjin who caressed his two blades gently, "You with me." Chan firmly reminded. A small cocky chuckle was heard underneath Hyunjin's breath, "As always." He grinned before placing the blades both vertically on his back inside their pockets.
-

-
Small trudges and footsteps lingered on the ground as Hyunjin made his way outside of the base with chan following behind, "Stay on guard, they're everywhere." Sana spoke through their walkie talkie and not even a minute had passed until growls and rough, harsh footsteps were heard from behind the two, "Two heading on both sides of you, Hyunjin and Chan." Chan yanked his attention behind him to find one of them forcing their way over, aiming it towards its head, he fired, making a direct hit into its skull.

Hyunjin did the same instead he ran towards the wall before doing a back flip from the side and floating over the being's head before taking the chance to slice off its nape, firmly aiming towards its head. He spat to the side before stabbing one of his blades into its eye, he turned towards chan, "Two down,"

"48 to go." He finished, blowing out the smoke from the gun.
-

-
Meanwhile with Jeongin and the two sleepy boys.

Jeongin was roughly pacing the area, making the air stiffer than it would be normally, "Jeongin, what the fuck is going on." Jeongin shook himself before turning around and recognizing that voice. "Felix, your awake!" He exclaimed, "And so am I." The other person spoke from behind and Jeongin then sized himself smaller in fear, "H- Han?"

He then took sight of his appearance everything was still the same, but his complexion looked more advanced. One of his eyes was white as pure as it could be, and both the left and right sides of his hair were turned black and white. Jeongin looked at him wide-eyed and han almost panicked but didn't fully panic until he looked in one of the side mirrors that sat by their bed, he slowly leaned in and pressed a hand to his hair, softly caressing it before he touch his brightened eye, "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled verbally with no sense of regret for the curse he let out.

"H- Han... calm down for a sec—" WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!— I thought I- I was a goner b- but I'm he- here?" He looked at his shaky hands, jeongin went over and placed a soft hand over them, Han looked up and Jeongin's heart ached at the sight, "H- how?" He whimpered as small tears started surfacing his eyes.

Jeongin wasted no time and pulled his friend into a hug, "I'm so glad your back." He whispered in his ear. He deeply did not want to get emotional at this point but the tears would not resist their owner's command by avoiding to come out.

Han hugged back and grabbed a fistful of his shirt, "I'm sorry..." He mumbled and Jeongin pulled out 0f the hug without thinking otherwise, "Don't you dare. You have nothing to be sorry for." Han sniffled in the younger's touch, and that's when Felix cut off the moment by attempting to get off the bed, "Who are you?" Han asked.

Felix scratched his head nervously and was about to speak until he was cut off, "This is Felix, and I know this might sound weird, but he saved you." Han grew puzzled and blinked, "That's impossible, I was already going into the zombie stage, the only way someone can be saved or have any chance of surviving is if they're..." He trailed on, thinking the impossible,

"Immune, right?" Jeongin finished.

Han looked back at Felix wide-eyed, disbelief written all over his face, "Your immune?!" He questioned shockingly.

Felix nodded with no response until a large boom was heard out of nowhere, but Jeongin started to question and assume what it was. And it only came down to one conclusion.

"Oh shit."