Dancing with Death- Will Byers

In Hawkins, Indiana Parents disregard their kids. They thought they were safe. They thought that just a scrape on the knee was the worst that could happen. After all, it was just a small hick town in Indiana. Unfortunately for the Byers family, it wasn't.

Circa 1982 roughly estimated Will Byers went missing after a night of playing Dungeons and Dragons with his best friends.

On the way home Will found himself being taken all due to a small cut his bike had inflicted. By morning Will would be dragged into what he thought was hell. Abruptly bursting through the graveyard of his past.

Meanwhile, in the surface world his mother Joyce was looking for him. As well as his friends Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson, and Lucas Sinclair.

Will had a future awaiting him. Although he had no idea if he was going to see that future. He was cold and scared, alone with no one else. Eventually Will with the help of his family farm some new people who had intentions that were good and others that were evil.

Had joined their group. Will later on had become possessed by the monster that took him. He could feel it, with no doubt Will wanted to make up the time he has lost. However, his friends were growing up. Around the time school had come into play again Will met Maxine Mayfield and her stepbrother Billy Hargrove.

Billy was a racist asshole who was willing to party and sleep around. Maxine was better at skateboarding and video games. Although she went by Max instead she had her own tendencies and was very open to others. She scolded herself in the thought of hope she could go back to California. Max grew up thinking hope was and is for suckers.

Although her stepbrother Billy made it seem as if he hated her. Somehow, she miraculously knew that it was false, with the intention being based on the fact his father would beat him. Will watched from the sidelines as Max would become the center of attention in the perspective of his friends. Mike had a hatred for her based on Eleven.

A Girl who had escaped from a laboratory with powers. She was immersed in the story of finding Will. As well as Mike Wheeler. Lucas and Dustin found themselves facing the hardship of Max.

Steve Harrington was the so-called babysitter who was currently trying to keep his high school reputation as king. Defending himself against Billy. As for Jonathan he was being pulled around by Mike's older sister Nancy. Nancy was a great girl However she was in a relationship with Steve.

Once a shy girl who got good grades and was fine with the pink pastels her mother had bought her. Became a young woman who overnight lost her best friend and her virginity. Will was submitted to the laboratory for testing. Fronting it as if he just had a normal checkup. However, the monster inside of him was consuming Will from the inside out. It was just a matter of time before the young boy could no longer be in the shadows. He was bullied because he rose from the dead essentially.

Mocked with names such as "Zombie Boy". And monitored by the Chief of Police Jim Hopper. Joyce his mother had also grown very overprotective of her son. In the end, Will had grown to find himself in a hot room with his mother, brother, and Nancy Wheeler. By the next summer, they were officially teenagers.

In the summer everything would change. Will would once again be left on the sidelines fighting for his childhood back. Lucas, Mike, and Dustin all had girlfriends or girl problems.

Every time Will asked to play Dungeons and Dragons someone shot him down. Therefore he was in the background once again. The shadows had a nice sparkle becoming numb to the pain. Will became comfortable with the idea of being alone. After all, he was still just a kid.

Sneaking into movies at the new Starcourt mall with his friends. Or buying ice cream as a long summer's day treat. Cooling off by being alone. The shadows kept him cold. Yet he was still extremely angry at the world. Why him? He thought it was something he had done in a past life.

Or even in his past as a kid. He just wanted to make his mark on the world as if it was screaming "Mark me!" However this wasn't the mark he wanted to leave. By the end of June after long late nights thinking. He came to a conclusion that he would forevermore be sat in the shadows dancing with Death. The same fate many of his peers had and were to follow.

At the end of the summer when leaves turned into different hues of red, orange, yellow, and purples. Joyce had finally decided to move away from Hawkins. With Eleven due to the fact, that she had just lost her adoptive father. Joyce knew it would be better to get away from the war.

By stepping off of the battlegrounds. Until spring break came around afterlife became adjusted away from it all. Will felt as if something was wrong the feeling of something happening was relevant in his mind. He would paint as he felt the need to release the butterflies fluttering around his mind. Knowing that in the end, this would all ascend into madness.

Will had his paintings, Ellen had her letters to Mike. As for Jonathan, his big brother role came crashing in.

Will watched as his brother became a stoner rather than his artistic character. Reminiscing on the days when their parents fought. Reminding himself of the Jonathan he once knew.

That was his big brother. The one who would turn up the music to drown out the sorrowful home. Will was curious, he needed to find himself before the song ended. Once the song ended Will's dance with Death would conclude. Meaning the end of life as he knew it.