Round Two- Dropouts Podcast

Song: None
Warnings:None

“What’s up guys, welcome back to episode number 199 of the Dropouts podcast.” Zach introduced starting off the podcast.

“So you came back. Why?” Zach asked “I was gonna say something but it might hurt your feelings.” you retort.

“No say it,” Zach said “I came back to see Jared and meet Tara.” You say with a smile on your face as you are staring at Zach. “Okay and I’m not hurt at all.” Zach says jokingly “In all honesty, I don’t know why I came back.” You say “Okay Jared hit some intro music.” Zach says.

As Tara goes to say something Zach cuts her off and she looks annoyed and rolls her eyes. “We have a live show coming up in New York on May 15th, and then Connecticut on the 18th, and then lastly Boston on the 19th. Links are in the description and if you don’t buy a ticket I will take your kneecaps.” Zach promotes and threatens.

“Oh god.” Jared says laughing “Zach threatening them to boost ticket sales isn’t the answer.” Jared says “Just for that if you do come to see us live you can kiss Jared on the mouth with tongue.” Zach says “Do you ever take a minute and stop to think maybe Jared doesn't want to be mouth kissed by strangers from the internet.” You ask Zach “No because he has dating apps so he does.” Zach reasons.

"Just because technically you aren’t wrong doesn’t mean anything.” You say.” So you have now met Tara. What do you think of her as a human being?” Zach asks, acting like Tara isn’t sitting next to you.

“I knew her before both of you actually. But I think she is lovely and I pity her sometimes for what you put her through Zach.” You reply “Awe thank you,” Tara chimes. “Same goes for you Jared and Alyssa, and Skylar.” You say.

“So last time you were here we were on some serious stuff and I just want to tell you-” Zach cuts himself off just to pick up in a few seconds. “About the seven-day free trial on the patron, for five dollars a month, you get twenty-five extra minutes after every podcast. And sometimes we do drunk episodes and give prizes like Nintendo Switch, Xbox, Playstations, and more.” Zach finishes as Jared rolls the clip of the last drunk episode.

“So last time you were here you talked about going on a podcast tour. Do you have any more after this?” Jared asked, “Yeah actually, I still have to go onto the unfiltered podcast, and canceled, I have a few more I don’t know if I can talk about.” You answer “Honestly I don’t even know if I could talk about others I just announced.” You continued.

Zach gives a pitiful look and pretends to cry. You pretend to ignore Zach’s antics as he looks at you wanting your attention like a toddler. Zach stops his bit and snaps into the next

“Let’s play a game!” Zach says “Where did Tara wake up this morning!” Zach and Jared say jokingly “Where did you wake up this morning?” You ask in the same manner.

“In my own bed,” Tara responds playing into the bit. “That’s crazy because I woke up in your bed this morning to.” You joke with her looking over at her and seeing the smile on her face.

“What! You two had a sleepover and didn’t invite me.” Zach shouts pretending to be hurt. “To be fair Zach you didn’t ask to be invited.” You look at him as you tell him. “Okay next things next, you and our band went on tour.” Jared states.

“Yes, we did in fact.” You say smiling at the chaotic fond memories you created with your bandmates. “We are going on the second leg of the tour in June actually.” You say knowing that Zach is about to make a June joke.

“Wow, that is so nice of you to include the June people.” Zach jokes “What does that mean exactly Zachary?” You question as Tara comes in with Sugar dropping him carefully into your lap.

“Thank you,” You thank her gratefully taking the dog and the drink she also brought in for you. “Moving onto the next section of this podcast you were adopted.”Jared congratulated before Zach had the chance to say anything to stupid.

“Yes, I was!” You cheer “Awe, congrats babes.” Tara says sweetly to you. “When did you get adopted?” Zach asks chiming in.

“The adoption was finalized after I was on the podcast the last time. So it has been a while.” You reply. “I think I met them at a party once.” Tara says “Yeah you did, I think it was the after-party of the streamer awards. Or you’re a one million goal party, congrats by the way for hitting one million you deserve it.” You say “I don’t remember that but I do remember meeting you for the first time at one of those parties.” Tara confesses.

“Why were you at that party anyway?” Jared asks knowing you’re too young to drink. “My parents had me on a watch list to make sure I wasn’t doing anything stupid. Mainly I sat in a corner on my phone with a shirley temple or a form of soda.” You tell Jared.

“I also heard you have a partner now is this correct?” Jared asks “Yes it is we have been together for about four and a half months.” You respond. Life was truly going well for you at the moment and you were just grateful to be in one place with people who care about you.

“I would love to meet your parents at some point.” Zach says “You can after this podcast because they are coming to pick me up. Or I can call them right now.” You tell Zach. “Why did your parents let you come alone?” Tara asks “They let me come alone because they trust you and Jared. They trust Zach but they know he jokes around a lot besides they have my live location at all times.” You tell Tara with a smile. “

I saw you guys reached one million on youtube last episode, congratulations.” You say “Thank you,” Zach and Jared chorus. “You actually watch the podcast?” Jared asked surprised, “No, I just saw it on tik tok.” You admitted sheepishly. “But in my defense I don’t have time to watch the podcast and if I listen to something other than music I need a visual.” You continue to defend yourself.

“That is valid, I am the same way sometimes.” Tara admits. “Let’s play a game!” Zach announces “What game are we playing?” Tara asks Zach “Smash or Pass,” Zach answers. Tara gets excited and switches her position on the couch.

“Okay I didn’t know this was a middle school sleepover in 2016.” You joke. “Pete Davidson.” Zach says starting the game. “Pass,” everyone agrees.

“Jake Webber,” Zach prompts scrolling on his phone to the next person. “Already smashed,” Tara jokes “Pass.” You say “Wait why? If you don’t mind me asking.” Tara says curious as to why you no longer like Jake in the same way you once did as a kid. “I grew out of it honestly.” You bluntly told her. “When did you like Jake?” Jared asked “When I was younger and would go hang out around them all for collabs I had a crush on Jake and Sam, and Colby.” You answer Jared who has a big bright smile plastered across his face.

“Alright next person, Sam Golbach.” Zach says “Smash,” you muttered pulling yourself away from the microphone. Tara laughs hearing you try to be quiet about Sam. “I didn’t quite get that.” Zach says messing with you.

“I think they said smash.” Tara said. “In that case let's open door number three.” Zach says showboating pointing to the door that was the door off camera. In all reality you knew that Zach was just messing with you and that Sam wasn’t behind the door. But a part of you was fearful that he would be. Your face blushed a crimson red as you tried to hide your face in your hands.

“Last one I swear, I just wanna see your stance.” Zach says “Colby Brock,” Zach continues “Smash,” you mumble “Good, glad to know that you aren’t biased.” Zach says. “Guys we are about to go over to the Patreon. Where we will talk about their love life and their band and maybe even about the flirtations books they have been giving Tara this whole time. Thank you for the Patreon and the live shows. Get the new merch and if you don’t we will fight someone in your family.” Zach outros

“Plug yourself” Tana says “See our new tour we will be going several places around the U.S, Canada, and even Europe you can find tour dates online.” You say ending the podcast.

Word Count: 1516
Published: 04/09/2024