Guest-Dropouts Podcast

Guest- Dropouts Podcast
Song:Love of my life-Harry Styles
Warnings: Crude humor.

"Welcome to the Dropouts Podcast, I'm Zach Justice and today we have a special guest." Zach says. "Okay, we're doing this I guess." Jared says with his normal cheesy grin.

"Before we start today's podcast I would like to say that we have merch. Also subscribe to our patreon for an extra twenty-five minutes. We do drunk episodes and it's uncensored over there so go check it out." Zach sells.

"Introduce yourself." Jared continues, "I'm Jared's new parent and um, I'll be here for a while." You joke leaning back into your seat adjusting your clothes."Not you too." Jared sighs rolling his eyes.

"Anything else between you and Jared's moms that we should know about?" Zach asks feeding into the bit. "Yes, Jared, I had intercourse with both of your moms last night." You state staring Jared in the eyes as you speak.

Jared shakes his head in retaliation. "No way, me too!" Zach shouts shuffling in his seat excitedly. Reaching towards you for a high-five over the microphone.

Behind the camera Alyssa is trying her hardest not to laugh with her hand over her mouth. "As we by we I mean I did research on you. I found out that you are a talented artist. Actually I liked a piece you did recently that you posted. I don't know what it was called but it was really cool." Jared said, segwaying away from the bit. "Sir, I am going to have to ask you to elaborate." You responded.

"It was purple and people were standing around the main person in front of the ocean. The main person was standing on the beach fully clothed." Jared elaborated

"Yeah, I know what piece you are talking about. It's called swim and I made that piece about insecurities and how it feels like society is laughing at you for not fitting into your body compared to someone who is super skinny. Or has a pound of makeup and is edited in their photos. The beach is somewhere where everyone is wearing a swimsuit and their body is on show." You explained the meaning.

"I relate to that, especially as someone who has body dysmorphia and struggles constantly." Jared spoke. Suddenly you were in your head and all you could do was nod alone.

Your art meant something to you; it was something that connected you with your grandfather who passed. He was the best artist you knew, always encouraging you to grow and using art and an outlet for your struggles and mental blockages.

Because as much as writing it down helped it wasn't the easiest thing in the world. Snapping back into the moment "Why do you draw?" Jared asked

"My grandfather was an artist and he encouraged me to explore my creativity and he always understood how writing something on paper wasn't as freeing or easy as drawing it out.
He has passed now. Art makes me feel closer to him like he passed something down to me in a way." You answered, tearing up.

Zach got up and grabbed a box of tissues for you. "Thank you," You muttered away from the microphone.

"On a lighter note, we saw that you are going on tour with a band recently. How has that been?" Jared asked "Exciting, I love getting to see the world and traveling. Except for the actual traveling bit I learned I hate planes. I knew I hated long car rides but somehow the tour bus is worse." You admitted.

"Did you join at the beginning? Or is it your band?" Zach asked. "No, actually I have been touring podcasts while they do interviews with radio stations, magazines. I go on a new podcast while the band which is not mine does press." You reply Zach dramatically gasps putting one hand on his heart.

"You're cheating on me." Zach says in pretend disgust. "In my defense I'm not the first person to cheat on you." You jokingly respond.

"How dare you bring up Abby from the second grade and her family." Zach says "Don't keep me from my truth man." You reply while readjusting your position on the couch. "So you do watch our podcast!" Zach shouts

"Sometimes, I thought we went over this." You say with a smile. "Who have you cheated on us with?" Zach asked, "This is the second one I've done." You admit grabbing your drink from the side table. Jared starts to laugh at your banter.

"What podcast is next? If you can answer that." Jared asks "Let me look at my calendar. If I tell you, you will likely have to bleep it out. Off the top of my head I think it's a podcast called Banter." You say scrolling through the apps on your phone.

"Okay, it is Banter then after that I have Wild til' 9 and I have like three more after that maybe." You explain.

"So you wanna play a game?" Zach blurts "Sure, if you don't murder me." You joke as Alyssa sits closer to her microphone. "In order to play this game you will need to take turns saying something that would apply in the situation.

For example something you can say to your toddler but not your boss." Alyssa explained."Speak into the mic a little"Zach says

"Are you all ready to start?" Alyssa asked a bit louder, Zach, and Jared all nodded yes.

"Something you can say while watching a horror movie and while losing your virginity." Alyssa says "I didn't expect the uncle to be the one behind the mask." Zach quickly says, causing Jared to burst out laughing again.

"I didn't think there would be this much blood." Jared says "Good one." Zach says smiling "Oops, wrong door." You say. "Something you can say while struggling to put a fitted sheet on your bed and when friend-zoning someone." Alyssa prompts.

"The thing is you fit in some corners of my life but not others." Zach says smoothly. "How did you think of that so fast? That was good." You compliment "Something you can say on a rollercoaster and when rejecting someone."Alyssa says "I just don't like when I go down on you." Zach says over dramatically.

"I don't think it's very tight." Zach continues making an adjustment motion like he is adjusting a seat. "You didn't give me the rush I was hoping for." You say.

"Something you can say at the dentist and when you have your first kiss." Alyssa reads "Ahh, now that we're done with that, are you ready for the filling?" Zach jokes, everyone visibly cringes.

"Zach, that is atrocious." You say "No, it's a step system." He says.

"Alright thank you all for watching and if you stuck for this long venmo, five dollars with the star emojis around the words main character moment." Zach says.

"Zach, they need that for the pateron." Jared smiles "So should I raise it?" Zach says. Alyssa cuts the camera for a quick break to use the restroom or just stretch.

"Hey, um your top is hanging on by a thread in the back literally. Would you like a shirt to cover it just in case?" Alyssa whispers "

Yes please, thank you for letting me know." You thank. She comes back with a baggy shirt and you realize it's the Dropout's merch. "Thank you." You say slipping the blue fabric over your body.

"No problem." She says quietly you notice that she is just a quiet person. Everyone sits down and Alyssa starts the cameras once again but this time she is on the other side of the camera.

"Welcome to the patreon time for the uncensored uncut version of us." Zach introduces. In the end you had a good time.

Published: 07/07/2023
Word Count: 1316