Reginald Peters- Reggie Peters

Reginald Peters
Song: Coming Down-Halsey, Too Good At Goodbyes-Sam Smith
Warnings: Swearing, Death, Partying.

The sun rises and sets the same, his lip part when he speaks. His hair falls against his face, covering his eyes.

You swore that you would never fall in love but he was the only exception. “You are the only exception.” You told him reminding you to find ways to be alone without him. You weren’t content with loneliness anymore.

His hands were calloused and cold he was always cold. His speech was enchanting matching his personality.

He was like a puppy but only when he had to pretend to be okay. Long walks down the beach to your home away from home. You once used to walk with him. You found yourself wandering back to the spot more often these days.

Wishing you could have him back. Although it had been a few months since you were brought back. You remembered the way he tasted like clementines and that late summer night in the middle of June. You saw him as you walked closer to your spot in the summer of your romance.

The same jeans and leather jacket with a red ribbon tied to one of his belt loops. Bile began to rise in the back of your throat. Swallowing our pride only lasted for a few steps.

You knew that it would beimpossible. For a few seconds you froze in your tracks, he must have felt your gaze once again. His head shot over his shoulder  to look at you. Before either of you could say anything you ran away.

Finding somewhere to exit without him finding you. You didn’t want him to know that you weren’t alive. You opened your eyes to find that you had teleported to Hollywood Boulevard.

Another ghost skated through the people as you walked through. You hated the feeling of people walking through you yet you had to escape.

Not from the skateboard but from the blonde guy he was talking to. You knew the blonde all too well.

Not understanding how or why they were back all you had to do was find the final person of the trio to know if you needed to leave Hollywood. You decided to follow discreetly behind the blonde. From afar you saw them all together.

Sat in the old studio were Alex Mercer, Luke Patterson, and lastly Reginald Peters. You swallowed the nausea for so long until you threw up in a random flower bush. You didn’t know a ghost could vomit but you just did.

Another thing you hated to check off of the list. Reggie looked out the studio window to see you your eyes met his. “One second I will be right back guys,” Reggie said as he rushed out of the studio to try and find you. Yet you had already run once again.

You wanted to know that they were okay. Since you got your answer you left before any tears and pain could be endured.

“You alright bro?” Luke asked the distraught bass player. “I don’t know,” Reggie stammered.

A few days pass by and you find yourself back in the spot but this time he joins you. A distinct is kept between the two of you and silence is speaking in color-coded speak. Your minds were somewhere in outer space.

Once you had a love-like religion and now you sat with a distance and silent tension so thick. You didn’t breathe but you were holding your breath.

You were always told how love is a dangerous game but you never imagined it to be with him. He moved his arm and one of the chains dangling from his jacket hit the rock making an awful noise. Yet it broke the silence.

“I missed you.” Reggie admitted, “I missed you every fucking day even if time didn’t pass.” Reggie ranted “I thought by now you would have aged or been married and had kids. Even if it crushed me I want to see you happy.” Reggie continued you acted like you didn’t hear him although you knew he wasn’t stupid by any means.