This was My first Plane Ride

The three men and lady set off in Jonathan's crashed car, how it was still running, we have no idea. Rick was driving and he drove on the large dunes of sand and soon arrived at a small area where a World War One Bi-plane is parked with a rather older-looking man in an outdated military uniform lounging in a chair under an umbrella with a gramophone playing beside him. There was also a sign near the plane reading His Majesty's Royal Air Corps.

The elder man was enjoying himself sipping a drink and humming along to the song as the group exited the car and walked toward him. The older man's name was Winston Havlock. "Ah! Hello!" he greeted when he finally noticed the group. He invited the group to sit. "Winston, I'm going to cut it short. We have a problem and we need your help" Rick said as he preferred to stand. Everyone stood except Jonathan who went and laid in the Hammock behind them. "Ah nice," He said and laid back. Evy watched her brother and shook her head before snapping back to the conversation at hand. "So what's your little problem got to do with His Majesty's Royal Air Corp?" the pilot asked O'Connell. "Not a god-damned thing," Rick said plainly. Winston looked intrigued. "Is it dangerous?" the two kept on, "You probably won't live through it" this really interested the retired pilot. "By Jove, do you really think so?" he said with joy. Wanting to feel that rush again. "So what's the challenge then?" Winston pressed and looked ready for it. "To save the damsel in distress, kill the bad guy and steal his treasure," rick said. Evelyn's jaw dropped slightly but Rick shushed her not wanting to ruin his chance at a way to rescue Rosie. A slow grin spreads across Winston's face, then he gives them a snappy salute. "Winston Havlock at your service, sir!"

"My sister is anything but a Damsel in distress," She said and watched as the men shook hands and they got the Bi-Plane ready.

THE SAHARA DESERT - DAY

Way off across the desert, a large sand-devil races over the dunes. The sandy whirlwind comes to a stop and starts to dissipate. Roslyn and Beni are suddenly ejected out of it, they land in a dune. The swirling sand condenses and forms into Imhotep. He looks up into the sky, listening carefully. Rosie tumbled out with Beni on her as they tried to find their footing "get off me, you slimy git!" She said and smacked him. Beni yelped and stumbled away from her and rubbed the areas she hit. She stood up and fixed her dress and shook the sand out of her hair. "Ugh...I hate sand" she muttered. Her thoughts were cut off by the sound of a plane above them. All three of them look up to see it was Winston's Bi-plane with Rick behind in the co-pilot seat, Evie sitting on his lap clinging to him and Jonathan and Ardeth strapped to the wings of the plane. Rosie smiled, they came back for her!.

Up in the air, the wind was whipping hard in their faces. Evie too scared to even look out where they were, she clung to rick and hid her face in his neck. Not that rick-minded of course. The other two were a different story. One was screaming like a baby and the other was smiling and cheering. Imhotep's jaw unhinges, his mouth opens to an inhuman size, and he lets fly with another one of his horrible shrieks. --Anda massive wall of sand rises up out of the desert. O'Connell watches the desert below him come alive and rise up towards the plane. Winston looks over the side and sees what's coming. He laughs, throws the throttle, and puts the plane into a dive. "Hang on, men and lady!" they were getting closer and closer, about to be engulfed by the sand. O'Connell looks back into the blinding sand and sees a giant face forming inside the sandstorm. Evie looked and screamed at the sight. It's Imhotep. Grinning. O'Connell grabs the Lewis machine-gun, cocks the bracket "here take it, I cant shoot, pull the trigger, and aim!" He instructed and Evie looked at the gun and took it "oh my god oh my god- ah! This is stupid it's just sand Rick!!" she screamed and started blasting away at Imhotep's giant face inside the sandstorm. Imhotep's face begins to laugh, then his jaw unhinges, his mouth opens wide, and he engulfs the plane. Winston blindly fights for control, elated.