5:Engaged

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the funeral of Wei Ying's parents,he barely left his room,he never talk to anyone except Lan Qiren,Lan Xichen,Lan Liling and Lan Zhan.

Lan Liling is walking to the Jingshi,when she walked past the Lanshi. Since was curious,she went near the door and eavesdrop,she know that Eavesdropping is forbidden in the clan. But,since she is different,she never follow that rule.

"Like I'm surprised.",Jiang Cheng said with rolling eyes.

Lan Liling rolled her eyes back.

Inside the Lanshi,Lan Qiren and the Old mountain Goats (Lan Elders) were in a meeting. And they were talking about Wei Ying.

'What are those Goats talking about Ying-ge?',she thought.

"GOATS?!",Lan Elders yelled.

Lan Liling put her index finger on her lips and said, "Shushh,Yelling is Forbidden.",then turned to the screen.

Everyone laughed,and the elders fumed in anger.

One Elder said, "Sect Leader Jiang is looking for the boy. I think we should gave him to them."

Lan Liling who heard that sentence,became scared and ran to the Jingshi,where Lan Wangji and Wei Ying were playing.

"Is this when the two got engaged?",Jiang Cheng asked.

Lan Liling nodded, "How'd you know?",she asked back.

"A'Huan told me. You know,he can't keep a secret from me.",he said proudly. Lan Liling just deadpan at him.

"Yeah,because he's whipped when it comes to you."

"He is not!",Jiang Cheng said a bit loud,eating a look front he others

"Yes,he is!",Lan Liling retorted back.

"Yes, I am.",Lan Huan said and hugged Jiang Cheng.

Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin blushed hearing Lan Huan said.

"See,I told he's a whipped! He even admitted it!",she said and laughed. While Jiang Wanyin is blushing.

The door in the Jingshi burst out open. Inside,Lan Wangji is laughing while Wei Ying is smiling.

Everyone are shocked to see the icy cold Second Young Master Lan laughing,even himself is shocked to it.

"Meimei? What are you doing here?",Lan Wangji said as he stood up. Lan Liling dragged Lan Wangji by the wrist to outside.

"Gege,I have something to tell you."

"What is it? I'm having fun with Wei Ying,and you interrupted.",he said in annoyed tone. Lan Ling just looked at him like 'seriously?!' face.

The room roared with laughter.

"Well I'm sorry for interrupting,but this is really important. It's about Ying-ge."

Lan Wangji's annoy immediately go away and ready to listen to Lan Liling.

"What's wrong?"

"Well,when I'm going here,I passed by the Lanshi. And I heard one of the old goats said that the Sect Leader of Jiang Sect is looking for Ying-ge,so they suggested to give him to them.",she said in a really scared voice.

"Gege,what should we do? They'll give Ying-ge to a stranger!"

Lan Wangji is silent for a minute,trying to prevent that to happen. When an idea popped up inside Liling's mind.

"Oh! I know! Why don't you tie your forehead ribbon to his wrist and show it to them. So he can't leave anymore!",she said happily.

Everyone who knows what exactly the meaning of the forehead ribbons of the Lan's were speechless,even the Lan's and the Twin Jades. Most of the Lan Elders just Qi Deviated on the spot and fainted.

Lan Wangji looked at her speechless.

"Mei,our forehead ribbon is sacred. Can only touch by spouse and family.",he said.

"That's exactly the point! If he touches your forehead ribbon,that means you two are engaged and they have no choice but to keep him in here."

Lan Wangji thought for a moment and suddenly went inside the Jingshi and dragged Wei Ying outside to the Lanshi.

"Please tell me,it's not what I think it is...",Wei Ying said and looked at Lan Liling who's grinning ear to ear.

"Ohh,it is what you think it is.",Lan Liling said and smirked and turned to the screen.

The door in the Lanshi suddenly opened revealing Lan Wangji who's dragging Wei Ying and behind them is Lan Liling smiling.

"Wangji? Why are you here? Get out,this is not the time to come he—",before Lan Qiren could finish his sentence. Lan Wangji pull out his Lan ribbon and tied it to Wei Ying's wrist. Lan Liling just smiled and clapping her hands.

Many Elders Qi Deviated,others paled and the rest fainted.

The Lan's paled seeing the great Second Young Master Lan pulled his Lan ribbon and tied it to Wei Ying,the most shameless boy they've ever seen. Lan Wangji and Wei Ying blushed continuously,Lan Xichen is smiling happy for his Didi,the Jiang's were left speechless.

All the Elders inside the Lanshi were now lying on the floor. And the three panicked and called for the healers.

'Well...',Lan Liling thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️