12.1: Lan Wangji's Dirty Mind

I changed the title chapter of this one,so you won't get confused

Btw,it's for 'Yaoi Day' 👨‍❤️‍👨

Anyway,back to the story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that day,Lan Liling became more busy,she's been leaving the Cloud Recesses a lot,sometimes she's with either Wen Qing or Wen Ning. She doesn't go to her Uncle's classes anymore. And that made the others curious.

They asked her about it,and she just says...

"Oh don't worry about it, we're just visiting their grandmother. I'm just fond to her,and I'm visiting her. That's all.",she said then walked off. Actually,that's half truth and half Lie.

Because,lately,She and the Wen Siblings slowly helped the Dafan Wen's to evacuate in Yuandao,using the teleportation talisman. Today is the last day of evacuation,and the last day of class year. She finished quickly and joined his friends doing the Lantern.

----

Time Skip--->

3 months later...

Cloud Recesses

Today,the Lan Clan receives a invitation from the Wen Clan. Invitation for Discussion Conference.

Lan Qiren's called his nephews,niece and son to the Lanshi. Soon,they came inside. They greeted Lan Qiren and sat Infront of him.

"Shufu,You called?",Lan Xichen asked politely.

"I called you four here to tell you that the Wen's had sent an invitation for this year's Discussion Conference. And there will be competitions there. Including,Music,Archery,Sword Fight, Talismans and Hand and Hand Combat. You four can choose whatever competition you want to join.",Lan Qiren said and the four teens just nodded in understanding.

"A-Die,when will the Discussion Conference gonna happen?",Lan Wuxian asked while sipping his tea.

"Next Week. Make sure to prepare for whatever competition you four gonna join.",he said.

"Yes Shufu.",Lan Xichen and Lan Wuxian said in unison. While the twins were thinking something mischievously.

They both used their Twin Telepathy Communication.

Lan Liling: Hey Idiot!

Lan Wangji: Hey! Who are you calling idiot?!

Lan Liling: You.

Lan Liling: Anyways,what competition are you going to join? Me,I was going to join Archery.

Lan Wangji: I don't know,as long as I have YingYing with me.

Lan Liling: Eww,stop it.

Lan Wangji: Hey,what can I do? I can't live without him. You're just jealous because I have a wife.

Lan Liling: Excuse me?! I don't need someone in my life. And who are you calling wife? Ying-ge is a male,so he's your husband and you two haven't even married yet.

Lan Wangji: He's my Wife and I'm a husband.

Lan Liling: Uhm...Is you,being so obsessed to Ying-ge got somehow damaged your brain completely,that you think Ying-ge is a female to be your wife?

Lan Wangji: No,He's my Wife. Because,he would always bend over for me,making me facing his round big booty,then he'll be such lewd noises in the middle of the night that making my little Wangji stand up and we'll be having a good 'exercise' all night.