6: Embarrassing

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's how you two got engaged.",Jiang Cheng said while grinning to Wei Wuxian who keep blushing hard.

"Yeah,thanks to me. If I didn't to that,I don't know what will happen to them. Maybe,until now they wouldn't recognize their own feelings to each other. I have to play a match maker in that age.",Lan Liling said and rolled her eyes.

The scene shifted to a room,Lan Liling is sleeping in a very messy position.

Seeing Lan Liling's position,everyone laughed, especially when they saw a drool from her mouth.

"What kind of sleeping position is that? You look like a starfish. And look! A drool from your mouth.",Jiang Cheng said and laughed.

"Hmph! At least I'm comfortable. Sleeping in a straight position gave me back ache at the morning.",she replied

The door of the room opened revealing Jiang Cheng.

"Ohhh,I remember this. This is the time when he accidentally reveal his secret.",Lan Liling said and smirked at Jiang Cheng,while he was blushing hard. Lan Huan is confused and curious what secret his boyfriend revealed. So is everybody.

Jiang Cheng stepped forward to the bed.

"Oi! Ling,wake up! We have classes today!",he said and threw a pillow to Liling's face,who doesn't seem bothered.

Liling's eyes slightly opened, "No...give me more 1 day before I wake up.",she said and snuggled more to the pillow.

"One day? Isn't suppose to be "Five more minutes"?",Wei Ying asked.

Jiang Cheng grinned, "For her 5 minutes is not enough so she wants one day to be sure her sleep is enough. If she always sleep on time,she will have enough sleep.",he said and rolled his eyes.

"Do you know what time she always slept?",Wei Ying asked.

"Her? She always sneak out at night and came back in the morning and that's when she slept. I don't know what exactly time,but one time I caught her jumping over the walls at the morning.",he said and pointed to Lan Liling who's pouting and sulking on her seat.

"You don't have to tell them all.",she said and turned to the screen.

"One more day? Wake up! It's the first day of class,and you still sleeping."

Liling just snuggled to the pillow as if she didn't heard Jiang Cheng.

"If you didn't wake up,I'll come down the Cloud Recesses and bring alive hen inside your room!",he threatened.

Lan Liling who's sleeping peacefully, suddenly opened her eyes and stood up and cleaned her bed.

"Hehe,Sour Grape! Can't take a joke? Here,here. See? I'm getting ready. Pshh,no need to bring alive chicken. Bring dead,cooked chicken wing instead!.",she said nervously

"What's with the hen?",one Lan disciple asked.

Lan Zhan heard this and smirked.

Lan Liling swear that she saw a smirked is visible on his twin brother. "Don't. You. Dare!",she glared at his brother.