13:Stolen Jade Hairpin

Hello guys! I'm back! I'm not entirely sure if I'll upload everyday,but I'll try my best. And I'm also thinking to publish another story. Maybe while I was updating this or after this story to finish,I don't know. Just wait for it,I'm not sure if it suits your taste.

Anyway,I'm back! Hope you like the chapter!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lan Liling,Lan Wuxian,Lan Wangji,Jiang Cheng,Jin Zixuan and Nie Huaisang was punished for sneaking alcohol. They have to kneel and receive 200 strike of disciplinary paddle.

The others winced,imagining how hurtful the punishment is.

After the Punishment,Lan Qiren dismissed the audience. While was about to go inside the Lanshi,he heard cursing and a scream,he turned around to see his niece pulling Liu Zi's hair while cursing her.

Lan Liling stood up and noticed Liu Zi leaving the Ancestral hall,she also saw something that made her blood boil. She saw a blue Jade Hairpin look exactly like her mother's and was given from her father to her mother.

She pulled Liu Zi's hair, who's screaming in pain. She was pulled back by her friends and Brothers who looked shocked by her actions.

The other gasped in shock,while the others praised her by her actions.

How dare they steal things that they not owned?!

"Go girl! Kill that bitch,she's fucking crossing the line!",one maiden shouted,and the others nodded.

"Lan *Hua!!! Stop this instant! What are you doing?!",Lan Qiren yelled Lan Liling's birth name.

"So,your birth name is,Lan Hua?",Lan Xichen said with a smile.

Lan Liling looked at him and smile,"Yeah,A-Niang said to me,I was named after a flower landed on her belly at that time I was born. She said she was having difficulties giving birth to me and had a weak heartbeat. Not until a rare blue Jasmine flower landed on her belly. At first I thought she was kidding but as I was growing up,I found a blue jasmine flower,and decided to plant it.",she said with a small smile. The other young masters blushed seeing a warm features of a Lan female heiress.

Lan Zhan,Lan Wangji,Lan Xichen,and Lan Huan saw this and released a very cold aura. Two Lan Xichen had a tight smile with a very pissed and threatening smile,while the two Lan Wangji's kept a stoic pissed face while releasing cold aura,and glaring to every young master who looked at Lan Liling.

She ignored her uncle instead she started wiggling her body to break free from her brothers grip. "Let go of me! This fucking shit is crossing the line this time! Fucking get off!",she said.

Liu Zi stood up by the help of her servants,she glared at Lan Liling who's trying to break free from the others. "You witch! What the fuck is wrong with you?!",she yelled.

"Tch,you're the witch."

"What the fuck is wrong with me,you ask?! Let me ask you the same thing you little fucking twat! What the Fuck is wrong with you that you have to fucking steal my late mother's Jade Hairpin!?,She yelled back,both Lan's and the others were shock hearing this. Liu Zi paled,but not showing it to the crown or she'll make herself embarrassing.