16: Secret Engagement

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's already been 2 days passed,since the accident happened to Lan Liling. They found out that,while she's out there to run some errands. Strong fierce corpses started to attack her. Qingheng-Jun temporarily stopped his seclusion to take care Lan Liling, and as time passes,she slowly starting to trust her father.

"It's good that she's finally getting along with father.",Lan Xichen said with a relieved smile.

Now is the day of Liu Zi's punishment and her guardian has been called to come to tell the punishment. Lan Liling is being Lan Liling,who hates Liu Zi to the bone,got up and sneak out to the Lanshi to hear what they were talking about.

"Like I'm surprised.",Jiang Cheng said.

"I hate that Liu Zi,I hope her punishment is too hard to bear for her,she deserves it.",one girl said.

Liling sneaked out using an invisibility talisman and went to the Lanshi and eavesdrop.

"Sect Leader Liu,Young Master Liu.",They bowed.

"Wow,that Young Master look so hot. Please marry me!",a bunch of girls started to fangirling.

"No! Marry me!"

"Master Lan, Qingheng-Jun,Zewu-jun, Second Young Master Lan, Young Master Wei.",the two guest bowed back.

"So,why did you call us here? Did my daughter did something bad?",Sect Leader Liu said in a joking tone.

"Yes,your daughter is a bitch."

"How can he still say it as a joke?"

"Yes,she did something worse. She stole the late Madam Lan's things that belongs only to the main Lan family. And also, we've been hearing some complaints of how Young Lady Liu bully others and bossing them around as if they were her slaves. We're not tolerating that kind of behavior in our clan,Sect Leader.",Lan Qiren said sternly.

"Slay Master Lan!"

Hearing her crimes,Liu Zi stood up and said,"IF NOT BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH,THEN I WOULDN'T DO ALL THOSE THINGS. THAT LAN BITCH RUINED IT ALL!",she shouted.

"Tsk tsk,she still don't know."

Lan Liling on the other side,just rolled her eyes and mocked her. "iF nOt bEcaUSe Of tHaT bItCh,tHeN i woUlDn'T dO AlL tHoSE tHiNgs. Keep lying,I don't care.",she said and continued to eavesdrop.

Everybody started to laugh as she mocked Liu Zi's voice.

"Liu Zi! How dare you say something vulgar words to your future sister in-law?!",Sect Leader Liu suddenly said,gripping Liu Zi's arm really tight. Hearing those words,making the people there confuse except for Qingheng-Jun and Liu Heng,whom the Young Master of Liu Sect,first born son of the Sect Leader from the deceased first Madam.

"Sister in-law?"

"So his name is Liu Heng,such a good name."

"Your daughter has been using that kind of words."

Everybody started to say their own opinion.

Liu Zi is trying to escape from her father's tightly grip. "Let go of me,Father! And what do you mean 'future sister in-law'?!",she said,looking at her father.