9: Lan helped a Wen

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liling went to the Wen Sibling's dorm and knocked. Wen Ning opened the door and greeted Lan Liling and she greeted him back,then went inside.

"Qingjie!",she said as she ran to Wen Qing.

'She called me 'Qingjie'?',Wen Qing thought and looked at Lan Liling who's in a verge of sleeping,leaning against to Lan Xichen's shoulder.

"A'Ling,why're you here?",Wen Qing asked.

Lan Liling just stared at her before saying, "Tell me the truth,Qingjie. Why are you here with that stinky ugly bastard?! I know there's something fishy going on with you and those Qishan Wens.",she asked. Wen Qing just sighed,she knew there's no way to get out of this topic,since she knew that Lan Liling is stubborn,when it comes to the things she wants to know.

"Ohh,she's like Wangji. A bit stubborn.",Lan Xichen said,while chuckling and Lan Wangji glared at him. While everybody laughed.

"Sect Leader Wen threatened me,that if I don't  follow his orders, he'll kill my family. A'Ling,you know how much I care about my family, I'll do anything for them,even if it cost my life.",she explained.

The cultivators glared at the Qishan Wen's hearing it. Nie Mingjue clenched his fist that it turned white,Nie Huaisang saw this and put a hand on his brothers hand, Nie Mingjue somehow calmed down.

Lan Liling looked at her with sympathy and sighed. "So, you're just gonna follow what he said? Even if it's bad?",she asked. Wen Qing sighed and nodded. "I have no choice, he'll hurt my family. You know that most of my family are Elders,disabled,and kids.",she said.

"Have you tried to escape?",Liling asked.

"We can't,he ordered disciples to guard my family down,so we wouldn't escape.",she said.

"Absurd!",Liling said and slam her hand to the table.

"How can he be like that?! Blackmailing a person is very bad!",Liling said looking really angry. Liling turned to Wen Qing,"Qingjie,if you have a chance to escape,where will all of you stay?",she suddenly asked. Wen Qing looked at her,still didn't know what to answer.

"We have no place to stay,our village is destroyed by the,so if we escaped were not be able to go in our village.",she said,with a tears coming down her cheeks. Wen Ning,who's been listening the whole time,hugged his older sister. Soon,Liling joined the hugged.

Inside the room,many sound of sniffing can be heard,as most of the cultivators,mostly females,felt bad at Wen Qing. It's really hard to make a decision,if one of the choices can hurt your family.

While the others glared at Wen Rouhan for doing such things to the innocents.

"Qingjie,I've been thinking,that if Wen Rouhan suddenly attacked the other Sects,I'm not surprised that after that,it's a war. Then,if Wen Rouhan won the war, he'll make the other people live's hell. And if the others won,I'm sure that the others will hunt every remaining Wens,even if it's an Elderly or a child.",she said.