14: Qingheng-Jun

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.
.
.
.

The Lan's and the others went to the Gentian House to confirm Lan Liling's suspicion about Liu Zi. As expected,the Jade Hairpin is infact not there and some other jewelries too that can be seen in Liu Zi's body.

The others gasps and the rest just rolled their eyes. I mean how stupid she is to stole something and wear it inside the territory of the owner of the items?

"See? I told you she is stealing.",Liling said and snatch the hairpin and the other accessories on Liu Zi.

Liu Zi can't say anything to make up a lie,so she said,"Okay fine! I did it! Why?! Because you always get whatever you want! While I was stuck with a piece of garbage of my stupid sect. I hate when you're always the spotlight of the world! I hate everything about you!",she said burning with anger. That line made Lan Liling face dark.

"So she did it for jealous,so immature.",Lan Xichen said. And Lan Liling just hummed.

"You. Stupid. Fucking. Bitch. How dare you to be jealous of me when you don't don't know anything?! I don't even know you personally! You think I want this life!?",she said so loud that her uncle,brothers,and friends already hold her in case she attacked Liu Zi again.

They were shocked,why would the Lan's only heiress don't want this life. The others would be dying to be like her,why she didn't want it?

The certain Lan's are also shocked like others,I mean their life is surely not perfect,but at least they were fine,they can provide themselves.

Lan Liling just ignore the looks from others and focused on the screen.

The fight is stopped when a voice spoke. "Stop the fight right now.",they all turned around and saw a man wearing a Lan robe,not too young and certainly not too old,just middle aged man. Has features same as Lan Xichen and eyes same as Lan Wangji and Lan Liling.

"Why is he look much like Zewu-Jun and Lan Zhan?",Wei Ying questioned,his question is answered when Lan Wangji beside him muttered something,"Father..."

"That's father...he quit the seclusion?",Lan Xichen said while looking at Lan Liling. But Lan Liling fell asleep,leaning against his brother after getting back to her seat.

"Father..."

"XiongZhang..."

The two brothers and uncle said at the same time in disbelief. The others heard it and finally realized that it was the late Sect Leader of the Lan Clan, Qingheng-Jun.

"That's the late Sect Leader?! He look so young and looked like Zewu-Jun!",the others said in disbelief.

He smiled seeing them. "A-Huan,A-Zhan,A-Ren...A-Hu–",before he could finish,Lan Liling spoke with a very cold voice.

"What are you doing here? Finally quitting your stupid seclusion? Or just want to be nosy?",she said like talking to the person she hated for eternity. The others immediately looked at Liling with a shocked face and disbelief.

The way Lan Liling talked to their father,making the others confuse and disappointed.

Qingheng-Jun understands that his only daughter hates him and just smiled,despite the ache he felt after hearing it from his only daughter.

He turned to his younger brother, "Qiren,What happened here?",he asked warmly.

But before Lan Qiren could answer his brother,Lan Liling spoke,cutting his uncle which is forbidden.

"Cutting others speech is prohibited,right?"

"Yes."

"But–"

"Forget it, just focus on the big thing."

Lan Liling turned to look at Liu Zi who's pale as paper. "Because this useless bitch stole mother's Jade Hairpin and trying to deny it by saying that its hers. But don't worry,I already took care of it,go back to your little house,we don't need you here.",she said then left the crowd.

"She so disrespectful,that girl has no shame! Not respecting your father!",one sect leader said,making Lan Liling's older brothers mad and sealed his lips.

Lan Huan and Lan Zhan knows why their sister is like that to their father and they understand that,having no parents by their side,Lan Liling is the most affected by it. Growing up as a kid with no parents is hard,they don't have someone to talk to about personal things happening in their everyday activity,no family bondings and no warmth from parents. Lan Qiren is trying his hard to give them a parental warmth to feel that they are not alone,but despite trying hard Lan Liling is not contented by it,and because of that she grew hatred to his father.

Qingheng-Jun can't say anything to defend himself,instead he dismissed the others to talk to his family.

Lan Qiren,Lan Wangji,Lan Wuxian and Lan Xichen lead Qingheng-Jun to Lanshi to catch up.

Lan Xichen smile at his father and spoke. "Fuqin,I'll be the one apologizing for what Meimei behaved to you earlier,she's just not in a mood.",he said.

"Not in the mood? *Scoff* maybe because she's a brat.",one young maiden says and rolled her eyes.

The Lan Huan and Lan Wangji turned to the girl with cold aura and glared at her,sending a shiver to her spine.

Lan Wangji is about to retort to defend his sister,but Lan Huan held him back and shook his head. "Don't do anything reckless,you don't want Meimei to wake up and see this scene so be patient.",he whispered. Despite wanting to defend her,he nodded in understanding. He don't want to wake her up and trigger her guilty just for some misunderstanding in the past.

Qingheng-Jun put his hand ton Lan Xichen's shoulder and pat it and says,"You don't need to apologize for your little sister,I understand that she...hated me for not being with the three of you while growing up. I should be the one apologize,because I'm still mourning from your mother's death even though it's been years since that happened. I should be the one taking care of you all instead of your uncle,who by the way looked more a little older than me.",he jokingly said and chuckled.

Everyone laughed at the joke while the two Lan Qiren scoffed and rolled their eyes in annoyance.

Lan Xichen smile,"Don't worry Fuqin,I'm sure Meimei will forgive you."

The two brothers looked at their little sister who's sleeping and caressed her check and says in a low voice,"And she did,and I'm so proud.",they both says and hugged their husbands and sister.

The others who saw it felt like melting,seeing how the three siblings interact at each other making them jealous especially to Lan Liling for having two sweet loving brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry guys for not updating for months it's just that I'm lazy and also I'm kinda busy because of my classes,I'm not sure when I would update again. But good to see you all again,and also,you might've seen my account commenting at other's works and not updating,bad that is because to relieve from stress that I'm having for being busy everyday,but I hope you all doing good. You can skip this note,I'm just writing this to share why I'm not updating. SO! Thank you all for still supporting this story and WOW! We achieved 10.3k for past 2 months for not updating,I deeply apologize for it and still thank you very much. See you again next chapter,BYE BLADDICTS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️