8: Wen in Cloud Recesses

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lan Liling saw her friends heading to the Lanshi for class.

"Hey,wait up!",she said and ran to them. After she caught up with them,she put her arms on Zixuan and Jiang Cheng's shoulder.

"Where's Gege and Ying-ge?",she asked the two.

"I think Master Lan asked them to do something.",Zixuan replied.

Jiang Cheng seemed to noticed that Liling is annoyed. "What happened?",he asked. Liling and Zixuan looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?",she asked.

"You looked like annoyed for some reason.",he said and Zixuan looked at Liling.

Liling just sighed. "It's nothing,I just knock some sense out of a tiny brain of a bitch I saw earlier.",she said and frowned.

"So,what happened?",Zixuan asked.

"Well,I'm was going to our class when I passed by maidens gossiping about me. And one of the gossip is that me and Ying-ge are an item. Seriously,how did they jump into that conclusion,and another one. They said that I captured your hearts,because I was always around you all. And then a girl named Liu Zi–",she was interrupted when Zixuan talked.

"Wait,wait, Liu Zi? You mean the 10th female rank cultivators?",he asked.

Liling nodded and continued, "She said was the worst,she told them that she and Ying-ge are betrothed. She also said that her father told her that Shufu agreed to the betrothal."

Zixuan and Jiang Cheng frowned. "I thought Wangji-xiong and Wuxian-xiong are the one who's betrothed?",Zixuan.

"It is,that's why I called that Liu Zi a bitch.",she said and at that moment Liu Zi also passed by and heard the conversation.

"What?! She heard it?! Why did she still confessed the next day?",Liling said earning a look from Lan Wangji.

"She confessed?",he asked with full of venom. The others heard it only to feel chill down to their spines. While Liling is used to that kind of voice.

"Yes,that girl has a thick face.",she said.

In Lan Wangji's mind,he's ready to kill the girl. Liling noticed it and whispered. "Don't worry,Gege did something to that girl.",she said and winked. Lan Wangji sighed and nodded.

Xichen saw this and he noticed that Ling could read Lan Wangji's expression with his expressionless face. And he was amused.

They went inside the Lanshi and saw Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian sitting next to each other.

The Ceremony started by giving gifts to Lan Qiren. First Gusu Lan,Second Lanling Jin,Third Qinghe Nie, Fourth Yunmeng Jiang. But while the Jiang's are in the middle of their speech, A voice interrupted them.

"I never knew it's easy to enter inside the Cloud Recesses.",a voice said and Wen's went inside. The voice is from Wen Chao,the Second son of Wen Rouhan. Behind him is Wen Zhuliu,Wen Disciples and the Dafan Wen siblings,Wen Ning and Wen Qing.