Merry Christmas!

Hey there guys! I'm BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️ you can call me 'Shinyro' sounds like Japanese but it's not. Anyways,this is not a chapter update,this is a author note for all my readers. If you're not interested,it's fine.

Okay let's get into it,Merry Christmas for all of my readers and followers. As you guys noticed it's been like 21 days since I last updated,it's because kind a busy. The last chapter is a rushed one,because I felt bad not updating too long as I thought so I rushed the chapter. And now I can't up date because I want to rest and I want to like have fun during the holidays and not think about anything stressful.

I'm so sorry for that guys. And also I have some bad news,I don't know if I can continue this story anymore,I don't know why. Maybe I lost interest,BUT! I'm not sure of that. I'll update you guys if I made my decision. Actually about the story,I think I made a pretty good plot but I don't know how to put it or express to make a chapter. Y'know the feeling like you made a whole ass story in your mind and you want to share it but once you're ready,you suddenly got so lazy to right and totally forgot about it.

I'm still thankful for all the Votes,Readers,Comments and the people who added my story to their Reading List. Thank you thank you very much,I'm glad that people still read my story though it's a trash

I'll give you guys a hint or spoil to my story.

But I have questions: "Do you want Lan Liling to be single or Taken?"

If you want her to be single,then her supposed to be fiancé is gay,like he has a boyfriend or should I say TOP.

If you want her to be taken,then who's her spouse? Another OC or her fiancé??? Like Love Triangle.

You guys decide,I'll leave it to your hands.

Once again, I'm sorry. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!

MALIGAYANG PASKO SA LAHAT!!! WOOOO🍾🎉🎊🎄🎁

–Shinyro💙