xi.

________________________________
chapter eleven.
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊unbreakable delicacy.

298 AC — Kings Landing ________________________________

________________________________

"THE Dothraki fear the waters, Your Grace."

"It does not mean they cannot ride boats, Anya." Kiyana walked alongside Anya through Kings Landing.

"Perhaps, but it would get some getting used to before hand."

The two of them were stopped when Jamie Lannister was seen riding atop his pearl horse, followed along by Lannister men with their hands over the hilt's of their swords.

"Did you seen that?" Kiyana asked Anya, who merely nodded in response. "Stay here." She followed in their direction.

"Wha— Your Grace?!"

Kiyana caught up to her uncle by speeding through and past all the crowds, moving past each and every corner like a slithering snake at the pace of a lion.

There she discovered Ned Stark completely surrounded by the City Watch — spears pointed at him — and fighting with Jamie, circled by dead Stark men.

"Uncle!" Kiyana elbowed a Watch's man, swiping his spear from him, twirling it between her fingers, and just as Jamie was about to swing at Lord Stark, Kiyana made both her and her uncle's weapons collide.

Jamie's eyes widened as he kept the pressure put on his sword, and Kiyana's on her spear. "... Kiyana?" Kiyana had the upper hand, forcing his steel off of hers, almost making him drop his sword as he stumbled backwards.

Jamie was surprised at Kiyana's strength.

"What are you doing, niece?" He tightened his jaw, frustrated.

As Lord Stark backed away, surprised at the Baratheon's entrance, a spear was put through his thigh with a cry, forcing him to fall to his knees and drop his sword with a clash.

Kiyana was distracted by this, giving Jamie the opportunity to snatch her spear and grab her by the waist. The Princess fought back, trying to rip his grip off of hers. "Argh! Let. me. Go!" She yelled past her clenched teeth, some of her raven hair in her mouth and covering her eyes.

The Lannister man only secured her in his grip, knocking out one of the Watch's men in the process with his bloodied sword, despising the fact that he stepped into the fight without command.

Jamie's horse was brought to him as Kiyana continued to fight back, making the other struggle. "Stop fighting!" He lifted her up onto his horse, as he sat behind her and holding the girl tight.