xxx.

________________________________
chapter thirty.
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊millions,, trillions.

 299 AC — Kings Landing________________________________

________________________________

!! (a/n) !!
HEY HEY LOVELIES !!!!
I know y'all missed me <3
sry for the long break but i've been hella busy and will continue to be so 😭😭
pls forgive me :((
however i will still remain active so feel free to shoot me any questions on my message board, in private, or leave comments below!!!
anyways, enough about me and let's get on with this horrible yet exciting chapter !!!!! (i can hear y'all ladies screaming in the back for some kiyana x marg/anya content)

༻❁༺

QUICK RECAP FROM THE LAST CHAPTER
(as it's been 3 months😭)

so, after a steaming hot night shared between kiyana and margaery (those horny asf bastards), the lovers wake up in each others arms (aw) only to later be interrupted by the true queen, olenna tyrell !!!! (she slays fr, a true icon)

anya becomes suspicious of kiyana, believing that someone has hurt her as she shows up after being missing for the entire previous night.

kiyana then attends a council meeting, as per her grandfathers orders, where she finds out that robb stark and his mother have been slaughtered.

tywin then explains how she was to wed the stark boy, causing kiyana to unleash her bottled emotions. (i mean it's understandable that she hates men and does not like the idea of marrying one🤷🏻‍♀️)

༻❁༺

CUE THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

DEATH never stops, does it?

Kiyana sensed its presence peering over her shoulder ever since she was a child, but thought nothing of it.

Everywhere she went, it seemed as though it followed along. Everyone she ever spoke to, ended up hurt or alone. Everyone she ever loved, eventually added to the growing pile of bodies left in her threatening trail.

She was cursed—cursed with the touch of death.

She feared that death would be all she could ever bring into this world. The only skill she could ever show off and claim as her own. The only thing that made her unique.

Her only flaw.

It had a horrible stench of decomposition masked in her vanilla coated in peach. The peach that was slowly to rot. The peach that she would tare through. The peach that she would eventually kill without consciousness.