xxiv

________________________________
chapter twenty four.
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊bloom into you.

299 AC — Kings Landing________________________________

________________________________

KNOCK, knock, knock.

Kiyana ignored the knocks that were banged on her door, sleeping through each sound atop her soothing mattress and cold-sided pillow.

Knock, knock.

She released a disturbed grunt, rolling over in her bed and covering her ears with her pillow wrapped in crimson silk.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Anya, go warn whoever is outside by telling them that I will personally kill them if they continue disturbing my beauty sleep." She mumbled into her pillow, half her raven-hair covering her face as the silk did most of it.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Ugh!" Kiyana made a displeased sound, lifting her face up and away from the pillow. "Shut up!"

She waited for another knock, but had decided to face-plant back against her pillow after a moment of silence flew by.

Knock.

Knock.

"What?!" She yelled, annoyed, dragging her weary body out of bed and stomping furiously towards the door. She inhaled deeply and then threatened as she turned the door doorknob. "I'm going to fucking kill—"

"Me?"

Kiyana squinted her blurry eyes, rubbing the back of her hands against them to clear up her vision.

"Margaery?" She identified the girl. After doing so, she sighed and ran a hand through her messy raven hair. "What are you doing here?" She asked in her raspy, morning voice.

The Tyrell sucked in her cheeks and lifted her brows in astonishment and delight as she peered down at the Princess' figure.

Kiyana followed her gaze, glancing down at her own body.

All she wore was a small and tight black pair of shorts, along with a piece of dark material that was tightly wrapped around her breasts.

"What?" Kiyana narrowed her eyes at the girl that continued to stare. "Do not tell me that you're one of those people who cannot control themselves at the sight of another's body. If you continue to stare at me in such a manner, I'll have my blades do the same."