Chapter 1

You can't be a Hero without a Quirk. Join the police or something, but if you try to be a Hero, all you'll do is get hurt.

Those words, those very exact words broke Izuku's heart. For all his life he wanted to be a Hero, but fate decided to screw him and he ended up being Quirkless. After that his whole world fell apart. He was bullied, beaten, and made fun of everyday in his entire life. His childhood friend Bakugo was his main tormentor, he would bully him everyday and call him useless. Which earned him the name "Deku", no one tried to stop it. Izuku was alone, he had no one.

As he walks back home, his mood went down after what All Might told him. As he was walking along the street, he didn't notice that he was in an entirely different area. He realised just now that the floors became white, he was confused at first then looked up and realised he's in a hallway.

Izuku: This is weird, I don't remember entering a place like this

Izuku: This is weird, I don't remember entering a place like this. Maybe I should ask someone for help, they could probably help me find a way out of here.

As Izuku continued making his way around the hallway, he wonders where the people are. He thinks he accidentally wandered in a Hero Agency, he should find any sidekick or Pro Hero to help him. Then from out of nowhere he hears a voice.

???: So we finally meet Master.

Izuku: AHHH!!!

Izuku jumps and falls to the ground.

???: Oops, didn't mean to scare you. Here let me help you up.

As the unknown figure helps Izuku up as he comes face to face with the figure.

Izuku: Um...hello there. Um, I'm lost. Do you mind if you can help me find the exit.

???: Oh don't worry about it, you are exactly in the right place.

Izuku: W-w-wait what do you mean?

???: You're actually the person we've been looking for please follow me. All will be explained in the command center.

Izuku is confused but nods as he follows the person to whatever room she is leading him to. They continue walking to the Hallways as they reach a room as Izuku looks around in wonder.