Chapter 4

It's the next day as Classes in UA are basically any other School in Japan. But right now this class is very important for everyone. Because the Class right now is Heroics Class, as everyone is excited. They wonder if All Might is really going to teach them.

Mordred: 'Is this dude even going to show up?'

Artoria (Lancer): 'He's already five minutes late'

Sigurd: 'Knowing him, he's going to do a dramatic entrance'

Robin: 'Great just what we need, an over dramatic hero'

Izuku: 'You think he still remembers me?'

Atalanta: 'Let's hope note, from what you told us you informed All Might you were Quirkless and now you have a Quirk'

Sherlock: 'Let's hope this dosent spew trouble'

King Hassan: 'It already has'

Izuku: 'Wait what do you-.'

Izuku's conversation was interrupted when All Might burst through the door.

All Might: I AM...NORMALLY ENTERING FROM THE DOOR!

Charlemagne: 'That's not what you call normal.'

Constantine: 'Don't worry he's just showing off to the students'

Shakespeare: 'Indeed, he wishes to lift up the students excitement'

Kaminari: It's All Might!

Kirishima: How awesome! He really is a Teacher here!

Tsu: That's his Silver Age costume.

All Might: I will be teaching Hero Basics. To lay your foundation, all types of training will be done. It has most units too. Today, we'll start with this! Battle Training!

Izuku: 'Battle Training huh?'

Cu (Lancer): 'This will be fun'

Robin: 'Yup'

Musashi: 'Looks like you'll get to show your skills Izuku'

All Might: Along with that....is this!

As All Might points towards the walls a bunch of Briefcases started coming out, each with a different number.

All Might: The costumes made according to your requests and Quirk registration you sent in.

Izuku: 'Da Vinci we're you able to get the costume ready?'

Da Vinci: 'Yes Izuku, your costume is ready. Edison and Tesla were able to add some last minute adjustments to your costume.'

All Might: Once you change, meet me at Ground Beta.

Timeskip

As everyone is all set in Gym Gamma as Izuku walks out wearing his Hero Costume.