Chapter 20

Nezu: To think he would stoop to this level.

Nezu is with Aizawa, Detective Tsukauchi, Inko, Izuku, and now joined by the UA Staff, except for All Might. Why would they bring the UA Staff in? Because it's time to let them in on the secret, due to All Might and Nighteye. It will be a safety risk for Izuku and all those he is close with. God knows what those two idiots will do to get to him.

Joining him are a selected group of Servants, who are Gilgamesh (Caster) and (Archer), Artoria (Lancer), Sherlock, Da Vinci (Caster) and (Rider), BB, and Moriarty (Archer).

Moriarty (Archer): BB, would you do the honors and show them what we found.

BB: Of course.

BB now displays a video of the meeting Nighteye had with the man and the assassination plot they will do in a matter of days. The UA Staff were shocked by this, Tsukauchi just sighs his head in frustration. You can hear Recovery Girl call them idiots. Aizawa clenches his fist in anger, to think the idiot would do something like this. He needs to make sure Nighteye doesn't harm his students just because they are friends with Midoriya.

Inko gives off a deadly aura that can make you unable to breathe for a couple of seconds.

Vlad King: I got to ask, why do you have cameras in the bar?

Moriarty (Archer): Apparently the Bar that we placed is a hot spot for Villains to converse and talk about their plans. We were able to find the location of the League of Villains base, right here.

As BB now shows the picture of the building where their hideout is located. They pinpointed that it's located in Kamino.

Midnight: With this, it will be easy to apprehend the LOV.

Tsukauchi: I sent undercover agents to confirm the location and it is confirmed that is the hideout of the League of Villains. We were able to stumble upon the Lab where they created the Nomus as well.

Artoria (Lancer): And once we get approval, the Servants will storm that base and apprehend the LOV.

Tsukauchi: Don't worry I'm hard at work on it.

Aizawa: Despite that, we still have to deal with All Might and Nighteye. We have info they will send around 100-150 mercenaries to the Midoriya's Household to kill them.

Ectoplasm: Do we have evidence that links this to Nighteye?

BB: We do! I was able to hack through his computer and found all the transactions! We have the evidence to revoke his Hero License and can arrest him!

Inko: And we have evidence of his Sidekicks sneaking in the perimeter and basically trespassing on our property.

Artoria (Lancer): We even have video footage of it right now.

As BB now shows footage of one of the rooms in the Midoriya Household. There, they see Mordred in her causal attire reading a magazine, while Fran is watering plants outside in one of the many balconies.

Fran: Hrrugghh!!!

Mordred: Hmmm?

Mordred went to the balcony and saw two people trespassing in their property.

Mordred: The fuck? Some idiot is trying to sneak in the building.

As Mordred went up to the balcony and saw the two trespassers

Mordred: Yo! Insect! Get the fuck off our property or I'll kill you!!!

Fran: HRRRRUGGGHHH!!!!

The footage ends.