Chapter 17

Huge Timeskip

It's been a few days after the new and improved UA Race. Right now, Izuku is with Uraraka, Tsu, Iida, Todoroki and a couple of other Servants such as Jeanne, Marie, Mozart, Martha, Elizabeth, and Kiyohime. They are all discussing the outcome of their practice written exams.

Jeanne: Well Izuku, I would have to say congratulations on the top spot in the practice written exam.

Mozart: Indeed, who knew Darwin would be a good tutor for you.

Izuku: Yup, I got to thank her later for this.

Marie: Although, the Pomeranian wasn't all too happy about you beating him again.

Izuku: I'm used to it.

Mozart: I believe all of your main concerns now are what the Teachers have for the practical exam.

Hagakure: Yes, I believe it's going to be a compilation of things we learned this semester.

Tsu: That's all Aizawa will tell us.

Uraraka: What we've done tip now is combat and rescue training and basic training.

Izuku: In addition to studying, we have to he prepared physically-

Before Izuku continued talking, one of his Servants appeared out of nowhere, who was Huyan as she grabbed Monoma and lifted him up in the air with him dropping his food.

Huyan: I would like it if you don't hurt my Master.

Izuku: Huyan, what are you doing?

Huyan: This Man was about to attack and I responded kindly.

Kendo: Please don't hurt him!

They all look and see Kendo rushing to them. Huyan just drops Monoma to the floor as Kendo began dragging him away.

Kendo: Sorry about him. He should've not have done that! Don't worry I'll sort this one out!

Izuku: Seems like a problem child if you think about it. Good thing we don't have one in our Class besides Bakugo.

Kendo: I heard you guys were saying that you don't know what the practical exam will be, right? Apparently, it's going to be agaisnt robots, like the entrance exam.

Izuku: Really now? And how do you know that?

As Izuku makes eye contact with his Servants.

Kendo: I know one of the upperclassman. So I asked. It might be unfair but-

Izuku: Don't worry about it, it's fine. We could use the advantage.

Monoma: Are you an idiot Kendo? You gave away information that is at an advantage to us. This was our chance to beat the Class A we hate so much-

Huyan was about to hit Monoma but Kendo beat her to it.

Kendo: We don't hate them.

They all watch as Kendo left dragging Monoma with her. After that, the rest of the Class we're talking about how the Practical Exam will be easy, since it will be robots. But unknown to them, Izuku remembers the conversation he had with Nezu.

Izuku: So Principal Nezu, what is it you need to talk about with me?

Nezu: I have something of important to tell you Midoriya and I trust you try not to anything reckless......yet.

As Nezu showed him a recording about All Might talking to Nighteye about the assassination plan they have on him and how this is a bad idea, but All Might seems to give in to what Nighteye said and that they will do this very soon.