Chapter 11

Sherlock: To tell you Izuku, I have no idea where Todoroki got that idea from.

Izuku is now in one of the Food stand areas outside of the Stadium as he is eating alongside his Servants, the people with him are Sherlock, Anastasia, Vlad III, and Mordred.

Mordred: Yeah, we had nothing to do with that smiling prick! All he's been doing is watching out every move and trying to plot on how to beat us.

Vlad: Indeed, he has been causing us nothing but trouble ever since the School Year has started.

Izuku: But didn't Gramps inform Principal Nezu about all of this?

Sherlock: He did, but he still dosen't believe what he is saying. He is paranoid Izuku, whoever this enemy is, this All for One, All Might is taking his chances.

Mordred: Have we made plans to deal with this problem?

Sherlock: Yes I have.

Anastasia: Remember Izuku you need to keep your guard up whenever you're near him, but don't worry. We will be their to protect you.

Izuku: And what about what Todoroki said? About these Quirk Marraiges? Have you had BB look them up?

Sherlock: Yes she has, we will be looking into this and see what Todoroki's Father has done, I have a feeling none of us will like what we see.

Izuku nods as him and the Servants continue eating their lunch, but were interrupted when some of his Classmates decided to join them.

Uraraka: Oh Dekiru-kun!

Izuku looks and sees Uraraka, Iida, Asu-Tsu, and surprisingly Momo heading to his table.

Uraraka: Do you mind if we join you?

Izuku: Sure.

They all take a seat in Izuku's Table.

Iida: I take it that these people are your Quirk, right? Since I recognize two of them.

Izuku: Yes, you already know Sherlock and Vlad. Well, this is Mordred, then their is Anastasia.

As Izuku gestures to the two other Servants.

Izuku: And if you're wondering Yaoyorozu, yes, Mordred is the son of King Arthur and Anastasia is known as the Imperial Princess.

Yaoyorozu nods, Izuku already knows that she will ask him about his Servants, after all she's been asking him too many questions about them.

Iida: You know Midoriya I didn't expect that display you did back at the Cavalry Match?

Izuku: Which one? The summoning of my Servants or the one with Gorgon?

Uraraka: Both! Everyone didn't stand a chance against them!

Yaoyorozu: Yes Midoriya, the entire match was all in your favour. None of us could touch your team at all, especially when you summoned Gorgon.

Izuku: Well I had an ace up my sleeve and it ended up with me winning the match.

Yaoyorozu: Indeed, and I'm quite interested to see what you'll show us later in the Sports Festival.

Izuku: Don't worry Yaoyorozu, I have a few ideas.

As Izuku gives out a smirk, whoever will face him later in the Festival will never see it coming.

Timeskip

Meanwhile as the next part of the Sports Fearival is about to begin All Might is having a discussion with Nezu, Nighteye, and Gran Torino, and safe to say Nezu is really annoyed right now.