Chapter 15

The sounds of robots being destroyed can be heard as it now shows that Izuku is in Ground Beta. He is being trained there by the Hero he is interning there with, who is Mr. Aizawa. As him alongside Nezu and now joined by Recovery Girl, Cementoss, and Midnight watch Izuku doing work on the robots.

The basis on this lesson, is to see if Izuku can hold back. They know his Servants can hold back when told to but in the case of Izuku, yes he can hold back but the problem is he tends to go overboard at times. So they want to make sure he doesn't overdo it and get someone killed by accident.

Izuku is in the city as he fused with his Servant, Sigurd. As he dashed through the streets and destroys the robots easily.

Sigurd: 'You are doing well so far Izuku, but make sure not to exert to much power and risk destroying the city'

Izuku: 'Understood Sigurd'

Meanwhile Nezu and the Teachers are discussing about Izuku's progress.

Nezu: So far, Midoriya has been doing quite well with the exercise we are giving him.

Cementoss: Indeed, so far he hasn't cause that much damage towards the streets.

Aizawa: Yes, but the real test would be once we head out for patrol later this evening.

Nezu: I spoke to Midoriya's Servants and they informed me that one of his classmates Iida is planning some sort of stunt regarding Stain.

Aizawa: You had one of Midoriya's Servants spy on him?

Nezu: I have my reasons, after all, you do know what happened with Ingenium, right?

Aizawa nods and remembers that the Hero Killer Stain nearly killed Ingenium, luckily he survived by at the cost of him being paralysed. He knew Iida didn't take it to well about this incident, the choice of internship was already the dead giveaway but with what Nezu said, no doubt he would try something.

Aizawa: And you want Midoriya and his Summons to stop him.

Nezu: Yes I do, after all, the Servants are on a whole different level compared to the Villains we have seen.

Midnight: But are you sure Nezu that these Servants are more than capable of dealing with Stain.

Nezu: Yes I am and even Aizawa knows it.

Midnight and Cementoss look at Aizawa and he nods. Aizawa just sighs.

Aizawa: 'No doubt this will be a long night'

Timeskip

It's the night where Aizawa and Izuku are on patrol, they took the Subway heading to Hosu City.

Aizawa: Midoriya what are the rules I gave you.

Izuku: One: To follow your orders and to not disobey them. Two: Minimalize damage when using my Quirk. Three: Don't be reckless.

Aizawa: Good, once we arrive to Hosu we'll do the standard patrol and also make sure to keep an eye out for Iida or the Pro Hero he is interning with, Manual.

Izuku: Yes Aizawa sensei.

Aizawa: Out on patrol, refer to me as Eraserhead, got it?

Izuku: Got it.

All of a sudden they were interrupted when a Nomu crashed into the Subway.

Izuku: Nomu!

Aizawa: Midoriya!

Izuku: Right!

Izuku then began to call out to his Servant and fused with him.