Chapter 10

As the Students are picking out their Teams, Izuku is speaking to his Servants about the plan.

Atalanta: 'So we're bringing out the Argonauts for this?'

Izuku: 'Yes we are'

Jason: 'Ah yes, everyone will finally see my glorious power'

Medea: 'You'll barely do anything, after all we need to keep that headband from getting stolen'

Medea Lily: 'I'll make sure to protect you!'

Asclepius: 'Izuku are you going to be alone or find a team of Students'

Caenis: 'I think it's best if you do, that way we can focus on guarding you from the other Teams'

Castor: 'I think we have that covered'

As Izuku/Jason sees Uraraka heading towards them.

Uraraka: Dekiru! Let's Team up.

Izuku/Jason: Ah Uraraka, you do know that everyone will be after me because of the 10 Million points right?

Uraraka: I know, but I have faith that you and your Servants will help us.

Izuku/Jason: That's true, but we need to find other people that are willing to join us. As of right now, everyone is the enemy.

Atalanta: 'Izuku, we have someone planning to join us'

Asclepius: 'And she's a bit eccentric to say the least'

As they look and see Hatsume walking towards him.

Izuku: 'Oh her'

Hatsume: Hey first place, let's team up!

Izuku/Jason: So....who are you?

Hatsume: I'm from the Support course. Mei Hatsume!

Uraraka: Oh, that weird one from back there.

Hatsume: I don't know you, but let me take advantage of your positions.

Asclepius: 'I have a feeling she's only using you to showcase her gadgets'

Izuku: 'That's most likely it'

As Izuku was right as Hatsume explained that teaming up with him will garner the most attention. But one thing came into their mind.

Everyone: 'What does she mean by babies?'

Then in the end it was revealed the babies she mentioned were her inventions. Izuku looks around and see that everyone is going to go for him once the match starts, but he already knows that will be a difficult task for them.

Izuku: 'I only need one more person left'

Atalanta: 'I think you already know who it is Izuku'

Izuku: 'I do'

As Izuku/Jason walks to the person as he asks him to join his Team. The alarm hits as the match is about to begin.

Midnight: Now, let's get started!

Present Mic: After the 15 minutes of teaming up and creating a strategy, 12 cavalry teams are lined up on the field.

Aizawa: Those are some interesting teams.

Present Mic: Now, raise your battle cries! The UA's bloody battlefield is about to light the signal fire.

Izuku/Jason smirks as he summons reinforcements to "even" the playing field

Izuku/Jason: Show time, Argonauts partially Assemble!