Chapter 28

It's been a few days since the I-Island incident. Inside a room a group of people can be seen watching the news regarding said incident. When all of a sudden, a remote hits the tv.

Nighteye: Dammit!!

???: It seems your little plan has failed yet again, Nighteye.

Nighteye looks behind him and sees Madam President along with a couple of Agents from the HPSC.

Madam President: You are already in hot water when an anonymous tip came in regarding your involvement in sending Mercenaries to the Midoriya Corporation, and worst of all Hawks came in with a folder that has said information as well.

Nighteye: And you believe everything that was said there?

Madam President: We verified all the info that was given to us and everything is all true. If this goes to the public you're done, even if we tried to cover it up, the info can be easily made public.

Nighteye: Hmmmm, is there any way to pin this all on Midoriya?

Madam President: Maybe, our attempts at getting him to answer to us have been proven a failure. With what they did in retaliation has cost all majority of our power in Japan. If we did another stunt such as this, this whole organization would be replaced and that includes you.

Nighteye: Then why don't we initiate the plan I have.

Madam President: And said plan is to convince the Prime Minister of Japan to declare a full on assault on the Midoriya Family. He won't believe such an act and waste resources to target one family, no less have the entire Japanese Military up there asses.

Nighteye: Then we make a convincing argument, show him what Izuku Midoriya is capable of. I know you fear him Madam President, when you saw his display of power and the kind of people he is able to summon, that kind of power shouldn't be in the hands of a mere child. No doubt the Prime Minister would be wary of him, no less paranoid.

Madam President nods, she remembers the video footage of Izuku Midoriya's Quirk, the Provisional License Exam proved to her that his power is superior compared to the Top 10 Heroes and that includes All Might.

Madam President: (Sighs) I'll make some calls, the Prime Minister owes us some favors after we got him to that position, I'll contact the people in the Special Investigations Unit to put in a convincing case about Izuku Midoriya. Hopefully this will be enough.

Nighteye: Good. Once we get this done, we can prepare our resources for the upcoming confrontation and soon they'll all know the truth about Izuku Midoriya.

As Nighteye and the HPSC began planning their next move, unknown to them. Hawks has been listening and recording the entire conversation as he quickly flew away and heads off to UA.

In the School, the Servants of Izuku are doing their usual patrols with Nezu doing his usual paperwork and to prepare for the incident of the Training Camp, All for One will make his move there. They need to be one step ahead of him.

He was interrupted when Hawks burst into the windows of his Office.

Hawks: We have a situation.

In the UA Faculty Meeting Room, Nezu and Hawks called in all the UA Staff, Inko, Izuku, and Tsukauchi for this very important meeting.

Aizawa: Nezu, what is it you called us for and why is Hawks even here?

Nezu: The reason Aizawa on why Hawks is here, is because he has some grave information for us.

Hawks: Indeed I do, Nighteye and the HPSC have pull the plug. I heard one of their conversations and they plan on convincing the Prime Minister to declare an attack on Midoriya over here.