Chapter 24

Aizawa: So you and your Servants didn't hold back whatsoever.

Izuku is with Aizawa and Nezu as they are talking in one of the waiting rooms of the Test Facility.

Izuku: What? We did hold back, well I didn't hold back at that asshole but if BB was able to get footage of him, then you'll understand.

Nezu: Then I'll make sure to see if she did. But now to more important matters. As you can tell, you are the only one who passed the first portion of the exam. Even if the Schools we're able to get enough points to pass, they were sadly all eliminated.

Aizawa: The rules stated that if you were to be hit in the designated 3 spots or we're knocked unconscious, you are eliminated.

Izuku: So it's really me left, huh?

Aizawa: Yes, so right now. We are waiting for the announcement for the next part of the test. It was suppose to be another rescue operation, but with you going in there alone it would be unfair.

Izuku: But I can just summon my Servants and use Nightingale's NP for this situation.

Nezu: Sadly the idiotic commission has other plans for you.

And just like that the announcement came in the speakers.

Announcer: For the next part of the exam, due to the number of passers in the first part of the exam. The scenario now is 10 high-rank Villains have captured the city and used it as a stronghold. The Hero must eliminate all the Villains and capture them.

Nezu: What are his limitations this time?

Mera: You are only allowed to fuse with 1 Servant, you are not allowed to summon any of your Servants. Doing so, will be an automatic failure.

Izuku: No problem with that, can I go all out?

Nezu and Aizawa look at Mera and he nods.

Izuku: Alright then, I have the perfect candidate for this situation and I'm going rain down hell upon them.

Aizawa: Just make sure you don't destroy half of the city.

Izuku: I'll make sure. Oh! And I'll have Janus teleport them to safety once I go all out.

The alarms blared out all around the room, as they opened up the field. There Izuku can see a ruined city, he pointed out what the scenario must be. The entire city was made a fortress, and that he needs to find the Villains quick or else they'll ambush him, but that won't be a problem for him at all.

Once he heard the bell rang, Izuku quickly fused with his Servant, the Servant he chose for this task is Karna.

He readies his weapon, Vasavi Shakti and began hovering in the air, searching for the "Villains". There he sees them, 10 "Villains" show up in his peripheral vision.