Chapter 16

After the fight with the Hero Killer, Izuku, Todoroki, and Iida head back to the street. With Iida carrying Native out of there and the Servants carrying a restrained Stain. Once they reached the street, they are met up with Aizawa and the other Pro Heroes.

Aizawa: I take it, it went well, considering you now have a badly beaten Stain and I noticed you have new Servants as well?

As Aizawa takes notes of Huyan Zhou but his eyes were more focused on the woman that resembles Yaoyorozu.

Aizawa: Midoriya-

Izuku: That's not Yaoyorozu, Eraserhead. That's Charles Darwin, another one of my new Servants.

Aizawa just sighs, they'll have to speak with Nezu about an explanation regarding this matter.

The Pro Heroes have just noticed that they brought in and defeated Stain.

Pro Hero: Wait is that-

Pro Hero: It's the Hero Killer. Don't tell me these kids defeated him.

Todoroki: Technically it was him the whole time. We just watched.

As Todoroki nonchalantly points his finger at Midoriya.

Izuku: Todoroki.....

EMIYA (Archer): But you made sure to hold back, right Izuku?

Izuku looks and sees EMIYA (Archer) and Kojiro by a large truck.

Izuku: I did, when I fused I was able to knock Stain down and when Huyan was summoned, she was able to deal with him with ease.

Darwin: Sadly I didn't get to show off my skills, but sadly that will come in due time.

Both the two Servants looked at Darwin and realized it's a Pseudo Servant, since they already know Yaoyorozu.

Right now, the Pro Heroes are calling an Ambulance for Iida and the Pro Hero they saved from Stain, when all of a sudden a Nomu appeared out of nowhere and let's just say this time it didn't grabbed Izuku. Kojiro jumps in the air, as a flurry of long purple slashes appeared and circle around the Nomu, in just a few seconds it was cut to pieces.

Izuku: Thanks for the save Kojiro.

Kojiro: No problem there Master, happy to help.

Meanwhile the Pro Heroes were yet again shocked at the skill and speed the Servants just displayed. Endeavor on the otherhand just stares at them, he is going to make some calls regarding this, Hawks mentioned that the HPSC are getting real interested in Izuku's Quirk.

Timeskip

After what happened with the events of the Hero Killer, both Iida and Todoroki were taken to the Hospital. Izuku opted not to as it was shown that he had no injuries whatsoever, but right now, they are in the Hospital to visit Iida and talk about this actions regarding the stunt he just pulled.

Aizawa and Izuku are walking in the hallways of the hospital and are discussing the events that happened and what will their plan be concerning the public.

Izuku: Is there no way for me to get out of this, usually with the damage we dealt to Stain, we could just say another Pro Hero defeated him, like Endeavor.

Aizawa: We can, but we ran into a problem.

Aizawa stops and shows Izuku a video on his phone regarding the fight with Stain, turns out someone recorded the entire thing.

Izuku: 'Damn, looks like that fight when I was fused with Lancelot must've brought in unwanted attention'

Aizawa: So yes, there is nothing we can do. The video already got hundreds of views and with your reputation due to the Sports Festival, we can't change the outcome of this.