♥*♡∞:。.。chapter 3。.。:∞♡*♥

Some unknown birds stood on the swaying stalks, swaying their heads, shaking their wings, vying to show off the moving voices and the sweet songs seemed to flow in the clouds, rolling on the green waves and running.

A comfortable silence was spreads around the man who is happily sleeping, resting his head on the table. He is looking cute. His pouty plush, glossy lip and his pinky squishy cheeks like baby mochi.

But soon it was broken by the annoying ringing sound of phone making the baby mochi man to woke up pissed of the annoyed ringing phone

He start looking for his phone. He cursed himself as the table was messy with a lot of work paper and finally his f***'ing phone which was under a blue file.

Mochi 📞📞📞: Whom the dumbest person calling a sleep person at this late time?

Mochi 📞📞📞: Don't your eomma taught you don't call anyone at sleep time?

Mochi 📞📞📞: Why don't speak? Does the cat cut your tongue.

Unknown 📞📞📞: Mr.park, first isn't a night, but day work, second my eomma taught me everything you little brain doesn't know and last there's no any cat around me.

Jimin was surprised does the person who called him replied with calm voice and at same time familiar to him. He slowly looked at call ID and gulped hardly.

Jimin 📞📞📞: Good morning Mr.jung...what surprise you call me?

Hoseok 📞📞📞: Surprise...were you sleeping Mr.park at your work time

Jimin 📞📞📞: Me and sleeping...what a joke of you Mr.jung?...I was just too busy of sending another necklace design.

Hoseok 📞📞📞: Waiting for it...so I call you as you are the manager of section 7, the new ceo want to meet your and cabin mate...Kim Taehyung.

Jimin large and beautiful blue eyes went too wide with a opening mouth. Let's say he was two times shock. First, when, where and which the new ceo came. Second, his cabin mate or more like friend wasn't still here.

Jimin 📞📞📞: Ok, Mr.jung am gone inform him.

Hoseok end the call. And our jimin was still thinking how does he end up with an a** ugly cabin mate and became friend with him.

He stand up of the chair, we can see his petite wasit, shoulders, but lean and little bit muscular arms. He doesn't thought anything, start running fast and some file fell on the floor, but he doesn't care about it as the only thing he wants to find his f***ing cabin mate.