♥*♡∞:。.。chapter 12。.。:∞♡*♥

Jungkook and taehyung walked through the main entrance holding each other's hands with smiles on their face. The young ceo took a map from one of the workers who were handing to the visitors.

He Started to plan their route through the zoo while the tiger male looked at him with a faint smile

"Finally a day with my baby and I should spoil him" jungkook thought.

He reached out to hold taehyung's hand and lead him towards panda statue not so far ahead, took out the camera and pull his baby to himself, pressing their face together making the tiger male annoyed while the ceo was smiling with glee.

After putting the camera away. The young ceo pulled the tiger male towards the panda exhibit.

Taehyung was annoyed of the other pulling him around and he remembered how yoongi used to drag him around like this when they were kids.

He bitterly bit his under lip as he vision yoongi as a kid smiling at him. He shook his head several times to clear his mind when he realized jungkook was looking at him with worry.

"Are you okay, kim?" Jungkook whispered worriedly as he squeezed the other male's hand to get taehyung's attention.

Taehyung softly exhaled. "I'm fine"

"You can always talk to me" the young ceo looked determined at the tiger male.

"Then how about I will tell you what's on my mind when I feel better?" Taehyung smiled and continued to walk towards the panda pen with jungkook.

The ceo nodded in agreement. "Isn't so cute?"

"It's eating bamboos" taehyung mumbled with a slight blush on his cheeks. It was cuter in personal than all the pictures he had seen of it. He snapped photos of it on his phone with a smile.

 He snapped photos of it on his phone with a smile

"I will show it to yoongi" he thought.

After taking enough photos of the panda jungkook lead the tiger male out of the panda exhibit.

"There are birds on other side. Let's go there too!"

Taehyung duo happily walked to the next section zoo: Korean birds. Sparkles formed in his eyes as he looked at the breathtaking peacock with bright color feathers.