♥*♡∞:。.。chapter 13。.。:∞♡*♥

Taehyung slowly sat up on his bed with a groan. He wiped what he hoped was caked saliva from the side of his face, glancing down to see the same clothes he had on when he went on yesterday date with the oldie ceo.

He groaned more as he remembered the ceo. He must has just slept a long time, his eyes blinked a few times when he glanced at the alarm on his nightstand.

"This peace of rubbish is saying that it's 09:43 in the morning" he thought as he grabbed his cell phone from the nightstand to see that the time matched what was on the alarm and his eyes grew wide as he leaped from the bed.

He speed through his bathroom, do his daily routine morning with quickly and then changed his clothes before storming to the kitchen as he was hungry, need to full his stomach.

The breakfast was already served from him he digs in it not caring who prepares for him and their was painkiller beside the plate.

✧༺♥༻✧

Taehyung made it to jeon diamond enterprises, it was almost noon and he could imagine the beef he was going to get from his oldie ceo over.

The elevator seemed to be in a perpetual state of upward motion as he run through the door once it opened. He passed riko who gave him a evil wave.

 He passed riko who gave him a evil wave

"You're so late, Mr.kim" she mumbled.

He ignored her just for now as he approached the big main door. He gave a light knock, clearing his throat and began to slowly creak the open door as he was allowed to enter.

And there was in the ceo with a bit of cocky glory. An eyebrow slowly rose as he peered up at the door as taehyung's head poked in. He glanced at his watch and back at the tiger male as he slid all the way in, shutting the door behind him.

"Mr.jeon, I can explain?" Taehyung began.

Jungkook's eyebrows rose up as he studied him questioningly

Jungkook's eyebrows rose up as he studied him questioningly. "Explain what?" He added.

"And Mr.jeon? Wow, this must be some explanation to start it so properly" with as smug of a grin.