♥*♡∞:。.。chapter 11。.。:∞♡*♥

Jungkook was sat in his large office. His mind briefly wandered to a black eyed, handsome and messy ravenette hair.

Taehyung.

He just couldn't seem to get him out of his head. He had seen him just a two months ago and yet the thought of him lingered to the young ceo.

It was irrational, yet he doesn't want to stop thinking about him. He dreamed of him every single night. The moments they shared always stuck in his brain.

Then his mind drifted off to the day. Today was his date with taehyung and he wouldn't lie that he was nervous, but he was jeon jungkook. He knew he could handle it. They would be fine.

He grabbed the telephone speaker and dialed hoseok.

Jungkook 📞📞📞: Hyung, can you call Mr.park to my office.

Hoseok 📞📞📞: Alright.

After a few minutes, jungkook's office door was knocked. He fixed his suit and warmly let out 'come in'.

The section 7 manager came in which is it jimin. He stepped forward to the ceo's desk.

He butted in before jungkook could utter any words. "Sir, if I'm here for my cabin mates if he still came late to the work place, then it's no he arrives early" as the ceo heard that he was very happy but that wasn't what he was going to ask.

"I'm not asking about that, Mr.park"

And again jimin butted in. "If it's about him making out in the office he stopped a last few weeks"

"Making out?" The ceo let out.

The manager released that he spilled taehyung's making out secret which he regretted saying that.

"We will talk about that later, now to the point. I actually wanted to know what taehyung's favourite thing?"

The other male responded. "He loves animals, strawberry, clubs, visit parks and women" the ceo didn't like the last part but he anyway put on a fake smile.

"Nice" he muttered.

Jimin asked confused even though he had a feelings of what it was about. "Sir, can I ask you? Why do you ask his favourite things?"

"I have a date with him today" the ceo murmured.

The manager grinned. "Happy for you" as he can see jungkook was busy typing something on his smartphone. So he took his left and sigh relieved after he came out of the ceo's office.

Meanwhile, the tiger male was sitting at his desk finishing up the latest necklace design and his cabin mate or mostly his manager of this section rushed to his desk and pulled him from the chair.

"Tae, let's go shopping"

"What's for the sudden shopping came from?" Taehyung brushed his hand through his messy ravenette hair looking cool.