♥*♡∞:。.。chapter 7。.。:∞♡*♥

"EEEEEE!!" Taehyung heard Jimin squeal.

"JIMIN!" He complained.

"Sorry, but your so lucky to go to the most famous CEO's mansion"

Taehyung groaned. "But I don't want"

"Why? You don't want to go?" Jimin asked and sat at the seat infront of taehyung.

"I hate him"

Jimin was silent a quite minute, before saying. "That means you are already in love with him"

"What? Ofcourse not! Why would I even love him?"

"Well, he's so handsome, his wink alone could made many boys/girls faint!"

"For me he isn't anything to me"

"I can't believe you love him darling!" Jimin said, completely ignoring what he just say.

"I don't love him. Even what he did to me?"

"What he does?"

Taehyung notice that jimin is interest to know it. "I prefer not telling you"

Jimin pout. "Why not, darling?"

"You will tease me with no end"

Jimin made his sound innocent. "Why?"

"Just be quiet"

✧༺♥༻✧

'WOW!' It was the first sensible things that popped in taehyung's head.

Taehyung paused for a moment admiring the luxurious mansion. He took a deep breath, composing himself as he adjusted the strap of his gym bag on his shoulder.

He knocked on the door, jeon's butler answered the door with a huge smile as she stepped to the side to allow him entry.

"Mr.kim pleasure to see you" she said with a sweet tone.

"Right this way" she led him through the manor. They rounded a corner which led to an expensive open space with punching bags, exercise equipment, weight etc. Absolutely everything you could possibly imagine a gym would have.

 Absolutely everything you could possibly imagine a gym would have