♥*♡∞:。.。chapter 10。.。:∞♡*♥

Taehyung walked front and back in his room feeling anxious. He glanced through his wardrobe, picking a few suits and throwing them here and there.

Because he tried them on and hated all of them. He thought about the invitation above his bed, about his oldie boss's parent anniversary.

Hoseok invited him and his best friend to the anniversary party. He remembered that his oldie boss mentioned about the party but he didn't know it was the most famous couple anniversary was today.

And now here the tiger male didn't found a gorgeous to wear for the party and then something knock on his brain.

'What about getting some help of her?'

He didn't waste a time and marched out of his room, went to the next room beside his room.

He was about to knock but stopped. "What if she doesn't help me?" He thought.

"Taehyung" a cold voice called his name and he turned to see yoongi.

Yoongi asked as he adjusted his glasses. "What are you doing infront eomma's room?"

The tiger male was silent. He doesn't know if he has to respond to the person he dislikes or just ignore him just as he does everytime.

He didn't respond and knock on the door which was a few seconds opened by a surprised face of Mrs.min.

"Taehyung, how can I help you son?" The both men could hear the emotion and happiness in her voice.

He didn't responded just staring at the face which he was in the past hate it and always yelled at it, sometimes slapped and right now he's standing infront her.

"C-c-could y-ou pl-please h-elp m-me?" He shyly asked while hanging his head down which surprised the other two mins.

Mrs.min can't explain how much happy to hear her baby son wants her to help him. It was her best day. She was about to cry but she hold herself from doing it.

"Y-you n-need my help?" She pointed at herself which the tiger male nod.

✧༺♥༻✧

"Tae, I'm here?" Called jimin as he settled into the living room's couch.