♥*♡∞:。.。chapter 6。.。:∞♡*♥

The light danced through the gap in the drapes, illuminating the far wall. The room warmed by the morning sun, welcoming into the new day.

Taehyung woke up from the sound of his alarm. He smashed it with his mallet which was recently beside him.

"Great...now I need to buy the fifth alarm clock" he thought, stretch out his arms and feeling every muscle in his body awaken.

He groaned, went to the bathroom, after a good shower. He went to wear his office suit, brush his bangs and put a pink palm.
He walk downstairs, was greet by his so call mother, was about to ignore her and skip the breakfast, but his tummy wasn't agreeing with him so he has to eat.

As Mrs.min saw taehyung change his direction from the door to the kitchen dining it's really makes her happy, start preparing his plate full of kimchi pancake.

It's been nine years since taehyung didn't eat breakfast or let say her handmade food.

After he finished eating the breakfast, packing his office bag. "Thanks for the food" he said, rush out of the house leaving there Mrs.min smiling with teary eyes.

✧༺♥༻✧

Taehyung walked off the elevator at jeon diamond, a coffee clutched in his palm. He gave a broad smile to hoseok who approached infront him. He hand him a hope coffee. Well, the oldie also asked to bring for hoseok also.

"Are you going to spoil me, taehyung!" Hoseok said, with an appreciative smile.

Taehyung said. "If it's you. Then it's yes sir!" As he walked past him to jungkook's cabin, the guard opened the door for him.

Jungkook had his face buried in a mountain of paperwork. Taehyung was praying from inside that jungkook sign 100k papers today so that he can peacefull do whatever he wants.

He approached to jungkook's desk, set the coffee cup down infront of him.

Jungkook first look at taehyung's, notice taehyung was put pink palm lipstick, before scanning his eyes over the coffee as he removed the lid to explore its contents.