♥*♡∞:。.。chapter 15。.。:∞♡*♥

They entered jungkook's penthouse bedroom and he closed the door behind him, pushed taehyung up against the closed door and kissed him much more aggressively than before, neither both of them bothered to turn on the lights.

The room was simply illuminated by the moonlight from the large window. Taehyung responded immediately, as he wrapped his legs around the ceo's waist.

The ceo grabbed both of the tiger male's legs immediately and held him in place against the door. He trailed kisses to the jawline and then down to the neck as taehyung lightly tugged on his hair, making him groan.

He lightly bit, sucked and left wet, sloppy kisses as he moved from the neck.

"Let's stop here!"

"Why?" Taehyung disappointly mentioned.

"I don't want you to regret...I want to make love with when you become Jeon Taehyung"

The tiger male was pleasantly surprised. Where was this man his entire life?. He blushed slightly and looking down.

There was no reply from taehyung. After a few seconds of silence, jungkook carried taehyung bride style and laid him down on his bed, but the tiger male quickly sat up.

"I want you to be my boyfriend, taehyung" jungkook asked softly.

He tousled taehyung's hair, and scratching behind his ear, making him moan. "I can't accept nor deny"

Taehyung squeaked when jungkook hit the sensitive spot behind his ear.

Jungkook huskily said. "I give you sometimes to think"

The tiger male panted as he cursed loudly. "F-fine" and jungkook let go of his ear.

The ceo chuckled before murmuring. "You are so cute, kim"

Taehyung asked. "Can I take shower?"

Jungkook answered. "Sure"

✧༺♥༻✧

After a few minutes, taehyung came out in jungkook's sleeveless white shirt and grey pant. The ceo smirked before his eyes raked over taehyung's form. Feeling more comfortable of the clothes he's wearing.

Jungkook dropped his gaze only to see his marks on that beautiful neck. He swallowed hard, then quickly looked away to hide his blushing face.

"Do you I ever told you?" He gestured to him. "You're much sexier in my clothes"

He unbuttoned his shirt and finally pushed it off. 

Taehyung paid no attention to anything around him, just staring at that sexy chest decorated with sexy tattoo and the abs were not really helping his situation.

"Calm down, taehyung" he lightly chastised himself.

Jungkook smirked more and headed to the bathroom. Taehyung tried to busy himself by fixing the sheets and pillows, he the sound of the bathroom opening.