♥*♡∞:。.。chapter 4。.。:∞♡*♥

"But what sir?" taehyung asked.

"You are having detention" jungkook simply said, hands interviewing and focused on the boy infront him with a smile.

"Why detention? Do I look like kid" taehyung's blood boiled upon hearing jungkook's and snapped at the male infront him.

"Even you aren't kid you wouldn't say those words" and it's make taehyung more angry, balled his fist.

"And for you detention is coming late every day, you weren't present in time set and not completing the work" jungkook said in a soft tone.

"But those aren't so important to give me a detention" taehyung said, glaring at his boss who is giving him a soft smile.

"But those are important, it's one of the company rules and you broke it"

Taehyung could not help but rolled his eyes before replying. "So what's my detention?"

Jungkook opened the file he was reading and said. "Easy I want you again draw another necklace, but it have to be a simple at same time beautiful and unique without no taking break because I want to find it in my tomorrow early morning"

"Bu--"

"No but Mr.kim go and start working without no taking break" jungkook look up, straight looking at taehyung's eyes who is burning up of angry.

Taehyung doesn't have anything to do, but obeyed him. His angry eyes move to hoseok who just give him a sweet smile.

"As you say sir" taehyung fake sweetly said  before storming out of the cabin.

Taehyung was walking fast angry till he reach his cabin, plopped on the chair very loudly and making his cabin mate to collapsed on his chair and fall on the floor loudly.

"Ah!! TAEHYUNG!" Jimin yell a bit loudly, rapping his butt.

"WHAT?" Taehyung angrily roared at his cabin mate at same time friend.

"Yeah stupid stop roaring loudly like a lion" jimin slowly walked to taehyung's desk.

"What happened?"

"That stupid old so called boss happened"

"Does the boss is too old?"

"Not only old, but with ugly face and smile too" jimin was shock.

"Really! OMG!!"

"So why are you angry?" Jimin asked, still shock about the fake information that he heard about his new boss.

"He give me to draw a simple necklace at same time beautiful and unique" taehyung groaned lazily, rest his head on the table.

"Only that it's simple"

"Shorty...it's really hard for me as am always only draw a prefect necklace, but not simple"

Taehyung was acting werid for jimin who is just looking at him as if he's an alien.

"Hope you did it so quickly" a sigh left jimin mouth before getting up and slowly going to his desk.

✧༺♥༻✧

The time flew so fast now it was lunch time, every workers are having their lunche's with their close one except one person who is in his cabin and eating strawberry while cursing his boss.

Taehyung was resting his head on his chair  without jimin as he left him enjoying eating his lunch and taehyung find it as betrayal.

He was to busy cursing his boss like a trash bin until he heard a knock on the door.

"Why shorty is so formal?" Taehyung thought as he know both of them doesn't knock the door they just bang on it loudly and no one comes to their cabin they will call them.

He snapped back when the door opened, someone was going to enter. He immediately put the strawberry box aside and pretended to be very hardworking.

The person keep standing near the door, taehyung lift his head up. "Look who is here? The old man" taehyung mocked inside his brain.

"Oh sir, welcome" taehyung fake act sweetly standing up and bowing to jungkook.

Jungkook softly nod, taking chair infront of taehyung's desk. "How can I help you?" Taehyung said, pressing over the word help with a fake smile.

"Nothing am here to see myself how you are doing the work" jungkook simply replied back, looking around.

Jungkook's eyes saw a opened box full of strawberries then his eyes went to taehyung who is wearing his fake smile.

"Mr.kim when I said no break meant no eating nor drinking" pointing at the strawberry box.

"Sorry sir" he murmured angrily, was about to take the box off.

"Give it to me"

He hand it to jungkook who put one strawberry on his mouth, close his mouth biting and tasting it. "Delicious" he said in British accent.

"Keep working and thanks for the delicious  strawberry" jungkook stood up, give a softly smile before leaving the male who is burning of angry.

As jungkook left the cabin taehyung was silent before angrily throwing everything on the table. "Am going crazy because of this old guy"

"The old one was better than him"

"I hope that he disappear of this world"

✧༺♥༻✧

"Kook why do you have went to him?" Hoseok said in sweet tone, taking sat.

"Well, hyung I wanted to see it myself" jungkook smiled lightly to his hyung, grab one strawberry throw it inside his mouth.

"So how was he?" Hoseok question the younger male.

"Acting as if he is working hard" he chuckle, putting another strawberry in his mouth.

"Is first time seeing you eating strawberry"

Jungkook stop for a minutes, smiled remembering taehyung fake smile which makes him laugh. "Well, I even myself don't know when I fell in love with strawberry"

✧༺♥༻✧

Ciao sweethearts. Am so sorry of the short chapter...hope you like it.

Grazie for reading it ❀❀❀.

(∩´∀'∩)💕 love u.