2

Can anyone feel guilty about their ignorance? Of course you can! As long as there is someone to make you sorry, of course.

This is me, all the charm, gallantry, self-confidence and a few shortcomings, which we will talk about later. Aiden Jackson, at your service! What performance, huh? Here is the rest, a twenty-nine-year-old bachelor, millionaire, owner of the construction company AJ Ins. What can I say about myself? Let's see, I love fun, a romantic, but in my own way, which my best friend, Dylan, calls perverse, I have no idea why. I like everything that I think fits into my style, it includes cars, women, homes, yachts and everything that proves how successful I have become. Naturally, this underscores my arrogant pride, something you can probably find fascinating, as long as you're not by my side around the clock or you're not something I want for myself. Why? Because I have a bad habit of getting obsessed until I get what I want, and if it's something that keeps me interested, it automatically goes into other columns like obsession, possession, and sometimes inexhaustible jealousy, although I've shown it in small so far doses, because of my rapidly evaporating interest in something that at first seems worthwhile, but quickly turns out to have a false luster. That's right, the luxury shell does not always hide the original. In the beginning, the man is a hunter and a predator, and I am no different from most men. The difference is that when I catch my prey, I'm ready to destroy anyone who tries to take it from me. Besides, sometimes I have a problem with anger, it happens, doesn't it, your nerves can't stand it and you explode like an atomic explosion, sweeping everything within your reach. I usually refrain, I'm not very emotional, I can even say that I'm too cold, but I swear, I'm actually an extremely sensitive and passionate man! As I said, there are few things that are able to shake my otherwise extremely balanced self. But if it happens, here's how, just tell me "No", and for me it's not an answer to my desires and the bomb mechanism turns on and starts ticking. Then my personality comes to light, who considers himself king and lord, not that I don't consider myself as such, and begins to conquer the desired part by part, fighting dishonestly sometimes, nothing illegal, of course, figuratively speaking. Realistically, things are like this, I am a desirable man, with great opportunities, inexhaustible egos and self-confidence, mine is mine and no one should ever touch him, if I want something, I get it at any cost, even if it takes time .
Nothing can push me, huh? And I even believe in that! What ungodly nonsense. No one in this world is ascendant or immortal as I think. The bad thing is that when someone like me, who thinks that the earth rotates because he walks on it, meets gravity, or in other words his partner / opposite, he falls very high and falls to the ground with a deafening crash.
You ask how it happens? There is nothing easier. It all starts when you meet someone who starts to annoy you with the first "Good day!" and keeps doing it every time you see each other. This same person invariably haunts you and you both encounter in amazing places for even more amazing reasons or just stumble into a neighborhood grocery store while shopping for dinner. And yes, I can cook, and incredibly well!
Well, you both start an inexplicable howl for supremacy, showing off, proving yourself, competing, until in a wonderful moment, all the accumulated tension between you explodes into a palette of violent emotions that are beyond your control, the other person, or the desire you kill yourself and things turn 360 °. Then, a fool I, or one like me, becomes something he does not accept, but he likes, and the other, he shows what he is, but has denied. Human beings, go find them out if you can. The fact is that when these two opposite personalities meet, they somehow start to complement each other, to change each other, to interact and something beautiful happens.
It is said - There is no stronger figure than the queen in chess! Why? Because in front of the queen, even the king falls to his knees and bows his head. Only in front of her! And I'm not saying that just because I play chess, but because it's true. You will ask how do I know it? Well, I don't know it, at least not yet, in a sense, I know it in theory, but I have yet to test it in practice.And how will I get to the practice? I have already taken the first step when I sent a proposal for cooperation to the only woman who is able to break through the steel that protects my world from destruction. And this woman, oh, she is a mad and indomitable fire, all desire and passion. It is the peak I have always aspired to, but I never managed to reach. She will be the one to prove to me that not everything that flies is eaten and that it is not enough just to be wanted and successful. This woman will bring me to the edge, but she will also keep me from falling. She will force me to show this, behind the steel walls, if I want to get what I want.
When two wolf packs collide, the battle takes place between alpha leaders. But when they are both strong enough and ready to sacrifice something for the common good, when the alpha male finds his alpha female, then the two packs become one and invincible. And my alpha female, just as I was drinking coffee and talking to Dylan, was reviewing my offer of cooperation, and the universe was trembling in anticipation of finding out if she was ready to sweep my world like a hurricane, changing my life completely and irrevocably.
And to explain my future actions, please note that at this point, I was not at all prepared for what awaited me.
W

ell, welcome to the train of horrors, which I call "my life", fasten your seat belts, because we are leaving!