11

Kathleen's pov :

You must be wondering how I am this morning? First, I'm glad I left Brian with my parents. Secondly, I'm not sorry at all, the sex was unique and far better than it was that night, on New Year's Eve, at the Princeton dormitory, and yes, I graduated from Princeton, and so did Aiden. Although, it was a higher course. Besides, this experience has helped me gather all my courage, and I'm watching Aiden still asleep, wondering if I should be gentle or just kick his ass so we can finally talk.
I will not lie, I still tremble under the spoon how he will react. But life is not just strawberries and cream. Although I didn't want to at first, the fact is that the only reason Aiden doesn't know about Brian is because I didn't know his name or how to find him.
Now someone will say "But how could you not know, you were at the same university!" and I will laugh. Do you realize how big Princeton is? This is not a love drama, for God's sake! Nothing is ever the way you want it. In real life, universities are not worth it. No matter how beautiful and expensive they are, people are the same, divided into groups, living in a fictional world of their own. The parties at the universities are full of 80% strangers and when you get drunk, you don't care who takes off your panties! That's why I'm in this damn situation right now, ready to expose my innocent, unsuspecting neck right against the edge of Aiden's possible anger.
Oh, for God's sake! "Aiden!" I will not wait for you anymore! Move, hurray, he's alive! "Aiden, wake up, you idiot!"
God, this is ... Funny! If you know how he stood up and stared at me, poor thing, I guess I chose not to be gentle.
"If you're done with the sex games, can we talk now?" incomprehensible look, frowning, surprise, yawning, wondering why I'm not in bed and Ooo, how excited he is, now you will pass, sunshine!
"Go back to bed and we'll talk" is he serious? His every word manages to make me angry, or at least irritate me, he definitely knows how to get on my nerves. "Aidan Jackson, get your fucking ass out of bed and while I'm making coffee, because you'll need to collect what's left of your mind! I'm waiting for you in the kitchen!" yes, I left him staring, dumbfounded and startled. I know I'm a bitch, I can and I am! Well, I'm not, I'm actually a nice girl, but I'm not polite at the moment.
In real time, I sip coffee, waiting for Aiden to bring his ass before I give up and let him know he's a father. Yes, I obviously like to miss a few steps in my life.
Dear ladies, realize, I'm sitting still, I've had sex, I haven't had a gynecological examination, so forget all the scenes from the books, my ass is definitely not uncomfortable after Aiden killed all the nonsense in my mind, fucking me like an animal !!This is only found in sweet romances, when the sweet little heroine is, for some reason, a virgin at twenty-five, and her companion is gifted like an elephant's trunk! No no, it's Aiden ... Oh my God, I didn't pay attention the first time, but his cock is like Escalibur! Nick can't even be compared! Still, it's not like I'm being fucked by a drill, is it?
"Okay, I'm listening to you, I hope you have a good reason why I didn't fuck you for good morning!" Aww, he's angry! You will experience it, dear, even more than that! "Do you remember the new year of 2013, the Princeton campus?" That's how it starts, why doesn't someone hit me on the head? "2013 ... I think I have a vague memory ..." thinks, you idiot,thinks .... "Yeah, cool party, but I got drunk like a dog and much of the evening is lost." Here, we have progress! "I remember, I was also quite drunk, not as much as you, but a lot. Still, I remember the important thing." So, here's the look that says, "Are you kidding, what are you talking about?" and arched eyebrows. I know this role, but now I'm the bad one. "Have you been there? That's where I know you from?" so there is still some memory. I handed him my phone, I had opened a video with Brian enjoying a sports car toy given to him by his grandfather for his fourth birthday. I waited for Aiden to see him and enjoyed his confusion. Well, I can't help but enjoy, my son's father is a unique specimen, I couldn't have chosen a more perfect look, so I'm proud of myself.
"Why am I watching your son play?" he asked, and I shrugged, it's time for the shot. "You see our son, on his fourth birthday, last September" boom, now I will leave him to dare the information.

Aiden's pov :

"You're watching our son, on his fourth birthday, last September" are you kidding? "Excuse me, repeat it?" I don't think I heard her well, I think she said "Our son", but I'm sure I don't have children. Still, I looked again at the child whose face I had paused. "You heard me. His name is Brian, he's four and a half now." her answer still didn't explain why she thought I was her son's father. "Or at least ones you know about!" right in my heart, I confess it to her. "We were drunk, but I can't forget my son's father's face." If the earth wants to split, I don't believe her, no matter how drunk I was, to forget having sex with such a woman, at least after last night I would remember if I had fucked her before, right? "Not possible!" "Yeah, sure, well, congratulations, when you decide, you can call me. And by the way, last night was great, we can do it some other time." she smiled at me, got up, and took the phone from my hands, while I looked at her as if she had rubbed cyanide and dropped it right down my throat.
"Kathleen ..." I looked at her, and she stopped at the door. Was she really going to leave just after she told me I had a son I didn't know existed? "Are you sure I'm the father?" Oops, I think I just made a space mistake, but I had to ask, "Fuck you, what do you have me for, a whore?" Kathleen pulled out her phone and mine signaled a message just seconds later. "Here, take a good look at her, and then you can choke to death!"
If the sight could kill, I would be lying dead now as the elevator door closed, interrupting our gaze. She seems serious! She really thinks I'm her son's father. I took my phone off the ground, I don't even remember taking it out last night, the fucking was definitely worth it, damn it, but kid? This is already a bit too much!
A close-up photo of her son filled the display. Really cute kid. But what to do with it? Who the hell is shocking such news after fucking you like crazy last night and just leaving? What do I do with it?

"Wait now to see if I understood correctly! You slept with Kathleen Bishop last night and she told you in the morning that you have a son?" I nodded, and Dylan's face twisted. "Man, even I know it takes a baby at least nine months to be born!" he laughed. "Her son is four years old, you idiot!" honestly sometimes I wonder how Dylan graduated from Harvard with honors! "Okay, let me see?" I handed him my phone and he stared at the picture of little Brian. "What?" Why is he looking at me like that? "Aiden, my friend, congratulations!" uh? "Let me go, damn it!" Believe it or not, I don't have to buy a monkey, this bastard hangs around my neck so often that I feel like a banana tree.
"Go away, for God's sake, which is so much fun, they accuse me of being the father of a child whose existence I didn't know about until this morning, and you're having fun like a drugged hen!" I shout, how can I not shout! Is he crazy ????? "Dylan, your child has skinned! Eyes, nose, even the same dimples! Just look at him!" He returned my phone. As much as I look at it, yes, there is some resemblance, but so much ... "Just ask for a DNA test. If she lies, she won't agree, and if she agrees, you'll be sure the little one is your son, and then decide what to do." Okay, this is the first meaningful suggestion I heard from this jerk!
In fact, that's exactly what I'm going to do today! I'll see Kathleen first ... Damn, with everything on my mind, as soon as I think of her, I remember her shaking on my cock last night!