22

Aiden's pov :

"Are you jealous?" she is very sweet when she tries to make me angry, when in fact she arouses me. "Do you want us to know if you're jealous? Should I call Nick?" not your sex boyfriend, young lady, if you don't want to see his head hanging from the roof of the building! "Don't take it as a challenge, love!" Damn, she's still angry, not to mention punishing me without sex! "I'm just saying, honey." Yeah, al that sounds pretty crap to me, looks like a neighbor upstairs fucked you when you wouldn't let me touch you.
"Dad?"
"What's up, champion?" Good thing Brian at least loves me, or I'll die alone and with twenty cats!
"Come on, I want to show you something" Who knows what he came up with. A few days ago he asked me what exactly my job was and since we explained it to him, he has been working. We went into his room and, damn it, a whole fort of armchairs, chairs, pillows and everything he could get out of bed. In fact, it makes me feel proud that my son wants to look like me. Of course I like, look, his mother, not so much.
"It's very nice, Brian, I'm sure Barbara will appreciate it too!"
Okay, I can't help but laugh. Since Brian started building, Barbara has had nervous breakdowns at least three times a day because Brian quickly gets tired of what he has built and makes her clean it.
"This time you're going to deal with Barbara!"
"Why I?"
"Because you decided to pretend to be a cool dad and explain to him how nice it is to line up, now fix the mess yourself!"
Is she in a cycle, or something else that only affects women? Honestly, I feel like throwing myself off the floor! With my luck, not only will I not die, but she will be so angry with me that she will finish me off with her own hands! What can I do with her to tame her?
"It's very nice, Brian, but you better fix it before your mother and Barbara hang us both. All right, champion?"
Brian frowned, but at least he didn't argue with me. When I returned to Kathleen's bedroom, however, you guessed it, a new pleasure!
"What is this?"
"Your stuff, don't you see. You're going back to your apartment."
"What? Why, what did I do now?"
"Let's see, you slept with your ex-mistress and I've been waiting a whole week for you to prove me wrong. I'm sorry, I've run out of patience. You know where the door is and leave your keys on the way out!"
Fear and panic! Hell, that's how we feel when our girlfriend is furious, and we can't tame her without ruining the surprise we're preparing for her.
"Enough, my love!" I tried to hug her at least, but, Auch, why is she hitting so hard?
"I'm tired, Aiden, it's not a relationship, it's a nightmare. Every time I look at you, I only see you fixing your clothes when you leave your office. I can't take it anymore, period!"
"Kathleen, I told you, I didn't touch her for more than a handshake, my tie was loose and she was straightening her skirt because she was up while she was sitting. I haven't slept with her, I don't need other women, love, you you are enough for me, I swear! "
"Yeah, yeah, I wear skirts too, Aiden, but if they get up, I'll fix them when I get up, not until I get out of the room! I've given you enough time, I can't anymore. Let's finish before I start hating you."
What the hell should I do? Show her everything? But it's not over yet, I want it to be a surprise when ....
"Good." What else to do. That's better than fighting all the time, isn't it? At least I would have a chance, when everything was ready, to get her back.

Kathleen's pov :

He really left! I hoped that if I pressed him, he would confess, but no, he took his things and left. So that's how it will end? He didn't even say goodbye, he just left.
"You're an idiot, Aiden, an absolute jerk!" Oh, yes, I screamed at him as the door closed behind him and continued for a few more minutes.
I really expected him to fight for us, to prove to me that he hadn't slept with her, I hoped, and he was gone! Fool, bastard, jerk, pig, infidel!
"Mom, where's daddy  going?"
"Come here, sunshine" I was left with only Brian. I swear Aiden won't see him again!
"Why are you crying, mom ?"
"It's all right, sunshine, your dad and I just had a little fight."
"But dad  will come back and apologize, won't he, Mom?"
"I don't know, sunshine, I really don't know!"
I want to fall asleep and not wake up until it stops hurting. I have never felt so hurt and abandoned.

"What do you want?"
"Have lunch with me?"
"Have lunch with the blonde!"
"For God's sake, Kathleen! How many times do I have to tell you I haven't slept with her!"
"You don't have to tell me anything, I told you I don't want to see you!
"It won't happen, love, I won't give up on you!"
"You already did it two weeks ago when you slept with her and again a week ago when you chose to leave instead of telling me if you didn't sleep with her, what were you discussing so much!"
"I didn't pack, Kathleen, you kicked me out!"
"And you left instead of fighting for me!"
"Don't yell at me! I told you when it's ready, you'll understand, I just wanted time, and you didn't give me enough!"
"Get out of my office, Aiden!"
"Oh no! I won't just leave this time, not until you agree to have lunch with me!"
"I don't even want to stay in the same room with you, what's left to show up somewhere in public and have someone see us!"
"Kathleen, I warn you, my patience also has limits!"
"Then I suggest you expand it, because I don't care about your patience!"
"Listen, love, I have no intention of staying away from you and my son anymore. Please have lunch with me while I'm still calm?"
"No!"
"Kathleen ...."
"Look, Aiden, I'm not in the mood, my stomach hurts, I'm not hungry and I definitely don't want you around me right now! So please leave?"
"Are you sick?"
"What? I'm not sick, you idiot!"
It really annoys me, no matter how glad I am that he doesn't give up, at the moment I just want chocolate, a warm compress on my stomach and to kill someone who will bleed more than me!
"Oh, I see! You know, this time I'll give you time. Bishop's anniversary is exactly a month away, you won't see me until then, but you'll accompany me to the party!"
What? How will he give me time? For what?