14

Aiden's pov :

"Look who's here." I turned in the direction of Dylan's pointing finger.
To explain the situation. We're at something like a construction party business, a charity, and what caught Dylan's attention was Kathleen Bishop, with a man at hand.
So, did I tell you I'm jealous, but a lot? Kathleen turned down my invitation to accompany me, after she turned down the one for a date, and here she is, with some jerk, all the hell, beauty and glamor! To say that my blood is boiling will be extremely soft. Look, if I describe my feelings as - You bastard, if you don't take your hand away from my son's mother, I will thin your throat and make you a tie from your trachea!That sounds better! "Meek, Aiden, he can only be a friend!" "Friend or not, he touches her!" what did i do I will mark my territory naturally! So, with wide strides, I went straight against them.
"Good evening, Kathleen," she smiled at me and let me kiss her cheeks. "Can we talk for a moment?" "Of course" and so! I love such receptions in hotel halls, why, there is always a place to hide. And now I went to one of these places.
Shall I tell you where? What's in every hotel, on every floor? That's right, a staff room that locks! "Where are we going, Aiden?" "Trust me, love, you will like it" and how! "Aiden, slow down, people are watching us!" to watch, I don't care, but I slowed down. How dare she show up with this idiot in such a short dress!
Where the hell is the fucking room? In which corner? If I look at the lobby again, I will be able to draw it from memory! "Aiden!" she withdrew her hand. Where's the fucking room! "What's wrong with you, where are we going?" "I just want to talk to you in private, love." I took her hand again and while I was doing it, I accidentally noticed where the toilets were, the room was next to them! So I took her there, looking to see if anyone could see us.

Author's pov :

Kathleen was beginning to worry about why he was taking her to the restrooms, what had caught him? "Aiden, wait ..." He opened the door to the staff room and pulled her inside.
"You know, love, I don't like to be teased!" he leaned against the door and turned the key. "What?" she stepped back and stared. "Are you crazy, what do you think you're doing?" Kathleen swallowed. Aiden smiled and walked over to her,she stepped back.
"So you refused me to be with this one?" he asked, and she rolled her eyes. "Aiden, my appointment with him is from before we met and ..." she paused, Aiden pulled her hard and she put her hands on his chest, pulling her head back to avoid his kiss. "I don't care, love!" he grabbed her neck and pulled her head, kissing her roughly. "Aiden, he's ..." His tongue went into her mouth and she slammed into his chest. Aiden moved from the lips to her neck, sucking hard. "Aiden, stop, for God's sake, not now!" she moaned and he smirked.
When he was sure he had left a visible enough mark on her neck, he released her.

Kathleen's pov :

"What in God's name was that, why did you do that?" I'll kill him! This sucker can probably be seen from space. "Mine is mine, love, and no one has the right to touch it" yours on your grandmother's football pants!
"I don't know who lied to you, but I'm neither yours nor anyone else's!" I walked to the door, but Aiden stood in my way. "On the contrary, love, mine, for more than four years!" "What?"
Is this jealousy? Either he's angry because I turned down his invitation, or is it something else? Whatever it is, it scares me a little.
"You're my son's mother, Kathleen! You can't date everyone you meet, not if it's not me!" he is jealous! Oh, baby, now you're going to mark me as some kind of territory, huh? "You know, Aiden, I can't figure out what you want. First you want a DNA test because you're not convinced that Brian is your son, and now I'm your son's mother and I can't see men." pleasure, it's the feeling of being jealous of a man like Aiden Jackson!

Aiden's pov :

She was right, but if she had accepted the invitation to come out with me, she would have known that I was no longer interested in the test! But no, she rejected it and now we both fight like a married couple, locked in a room, in a hotel, which stinks of all sorts of detergents! "If you had gone out with me, you would already know what I want, and now you would be with me, not that idiot who smiles greasy at you as he touches your body!" Damn, I scared her!
"Are you jealous?" Kathleen really loves to challenge me, and that's one of the things that draws me to her. And that smirk! Scared, but another time. The little one was playing with me. Now you will see, love!

Author's pov :

Aiden smiled and pulled her close. This time Kathleen didn't pull, her arms wrapped around his neck, and she let herself turn and press her against the door.
"He's my cousin, Aiden" she moaned, and Aiden nodded, lifting the bottom of her dress and taking off her underwear. He unbuttoned his pants and lifted one of her legs, holding it.
"From today only I will accompany you!" she nodded, and Aiden penetrated her folds. "Can you feel me, love?" he fucked her roughly and quickly, covering her mouth with his free hand to muffle her moans. Kathleen nodded, looking him in the eyes. "You realize I can fuck you all night and still not have enough, right?" his questions only aroused her even more. "Be a good girl, I want you to finish for me, love!" he ordered and began to push even faster. "Never turn down my invitation again, Kathleen!" Aiden whispered breathlessly, and Kathleen nodded again. Aiden felt the tension in her pussy, the tightness and the shivers that creeped up on him like a million little ants running on his cock.
His dominant attitude in sex was like an aphrodisiac that stimulated her body. Kathleen moaned in his palm, she reached his shoulders and shook her head, Aiden pressed her mouth tightly. "Quiet, love, not now!" he moaned, and as she finished, he relentlessly increased the speed of his blows, ending deeply, clenching his teeth.
"Where's Brian?" Aiden asked, resting his forehead on the door next to her head and removing his hand from her mouth. "To my parents." "In my apartment or yours?" he asked again. "At your place." he nodded, stepped back, looked around, found a packet of napkins, and pulled out a few.
Kathleen didn't move as he reached between her legs and cleared the dripping sticky mixture of their orgasms.
"Tomorrow morning, I'll take you to your parents' house and you'll let me finally meet my son, do you understand me, love?" he asked, and Kathleen looked at him. "I thought you wanted to wait for the test?" she straightened her dress and waited for him to straighten his pants.
Aiden looked at her and moved closer, resting his hands on either side of her head, his lips leaving a damp mark on hers. "I'm not a fool, love, when I asked for the test, I was still shocked by the news and you know it. If there was a chance Brian wasn't my son, you would never have agreed to that test so easily." he smiled. Kathleen moaned, Aiden blowing against the damp trace of his tongue on her jaw. "Besides, I wanted you before I knew we had a son. You have no right to deny me the chance to be with both of you." arrogantly and in a confident voice, he said, stepping back, taking her hand, and unlocking the door, poking his head to check for any witnesses to their escape.