PART THREE ( those who learn fast , lose faster )

1.Alex

I still don't how to tell my story .

The silver gates opened with no one inside that had worried about me .
I joined my room , jumping the stairs and I grabbed my guitar and started humming .
I grabbed my phone to record but notifications from twitter , Facebook, Instagram blew over .
Pure chaos with my name tagged on every post . Photos . Photos of me and Eric at the beach .

Social media makes you want to ask for help no matter how good you're feeling, the last tweet I had tweeted months ago was a Taylor swift's lyrics because if I'm not her lyrics all glued up together then what am i ?
I couldn't hide the way I was inspired by her , I didn't have to and when i posted a snippet of the first single I'll be releasing , the swifties freaked out , I loved them for it .
The ethereal backing vocals that Eric recorded and the 124 BPM beat per minute with the timing of 4/4 made them associate me with her unreleased album back in 2019 .
I wrote the song in the key of C with opening lines carried by chaotic electric guitar chords building up slowly to the first verse an abeat that was made to drop but disappoints and makes you wait for the bridge .

I was thinking of cutting my wrists last night but didn't
I had you in mind
I was booking a ticket for a place I once reconfigured
But i stayed

And when Eric and I made Sally listen to the demo she was like : this so cool but i have an idea , and came up with a title .
I had to die  twice to feel it .
I avoided looking at her the moment she spelled the words. 
D i e t w i c e f e e l i t .

I HAD TO DIE TWICE TO FEEL IT , OUT SOON

and I shared the post then minutes later , pictures of me and Eric kissing by the beach made the song announcement  useless .

2.Eric

I never knew I could stalk until I followed her home without him noticing and it turned out to be his only place to go to , from coffe shops , to studios and the same damn bar , then back to his mansion . He never noticed , I know . And when I texted some paparazzis I googled for , I knew I was not playing . Texted the address and the subject matter and a chance to blow . They all answered and the pictures came from different angles which is why I was the one who kissed him first because I knew for sure he would sting me back and everybody will see him for who he is . Abusing someone who's vulnerable just for th sake of glee .
He was rich , and rich people will not notice the little things missing when they have so much so i grabbed some quartz and tourmalines that were disposed in every corner of his house and I took them home with me .

3.Sally

I had to die twice to feel it .

Back to the park scene and a portrait of us starring at the sky or maybe it was starring at us . Depends from who's prespective  we talk , the gods or ours.
I asked him to drive me home and he delightly said yes so I suggested a netflix and chill sleepover , the two of us because Rebecca was not at home and he said yes again s i wondered if he could ever say no to me .
" you should learn how to say no "
" it's so hard to do "
" I'll teach you "
And i did .
Weeks later , I regretted it . In my soul , in my little head , I did .
He held it when it shined purposely, pointed at my face , please I begged , don't do it , listen to me and all he got to day was : no .

4.Alex

I walked in circles around the house like a widow.  FUCK FUCK FUCK . HE'S GONNA HATE ME. I DIDNT HAVE TO DRAG HIM INTO THIS DRAMA  . I SHOULD CALL SALLY .
SHE PICKED UP BEFORE I GAVE UP AND STARTED CRYING .
_THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED .
_YOU KISSED HIM ?
_THAT'S NOT THE POINT .
_IT IS .
_SALLY PLEASE .
_YOU DESERVE IT.
_WAIT .
_I'M HANGING UP .
_NO WAIT .
THERE WAS HAND WRITTEN NOTE .
" YOU SHOUDVE STAYED IN THE CLOSET " , written in blood , I wanted to call the police , someone was here , in my house .

5.Eric

You only think about him because he reminds you of me because you miss me and you wish it never ended  .

That was my subconscious a real motherfucker  . I grabbed my phone and I had one thing in mind . Text him he'll understand .
Me: I'm fucked
Him: I just saw the pictures I'm so sorry they're so cruel
Me: I don't care , I just
[ typing ]
Him: But they say cruel things
Me: I really don't care . I just , I'm stuck.  I really am . I can't let it go .
Him: But they say cruel things
[ typing]
Me: Jesus, just wait I'm typing
Him: But they say cruel things
Me: I know
Him: You should slit your throat and sink in your own blood you deserve it .

The screen went black  , and his eyes had holes ,  he smiled effortlessly and I found myself in a crime scene , hands that became vivid , the blood like gloves of red and a breath I waited for so long to take.