PART FOUR ( Calamaties )

1.Sally

My aunt and I are basically soulmates , she's like my spiritual animal but that's so wrong to say .
She lives in Tunisia, her husband's a director - was her husband because he had a kink for drugs and sex and cheating , and the first movie she starred in was about sex and drugs and cheating, how Ironic.
She used to send me scripts to read , then got me to learn the language she speaks because when she hangs up the phone there was a word hanging from her lips , and it impressed me , took me to garden of babylon , arcadia and to nirvana I've been booked a ticket to and i started learning more about العربية .
She'd say "نحبك"
And I'd twinkle like a fallen star .
Then soon enough I grew an admiration for Mahmoud darwich's poetry and what I don't understand, I translate .
" فبعض لي و بعضي لديك ... و بعضي مشتاق لبعضي فهلا اتيت"

" what should I do about it " I cried to the phone but because she was listening, I was reassured .
" Honey , I'm embrassed to be the aunt who curses your mother hates me for reasons that are enough but you're a women now and this is all just fucked up "
" it got carried away "
" Make it stop " she sounded intense so she went delicate when she said " And that movie director you talked me about ? The Rebecca and you clownery should stop . Put them all back to where they belong , set fire and burn the fuckers down and your love life , is just up to you "
" Yeah " I breathed taking her words more seriously than I should've so I  wore a strawberry dress and fixed my hair into a ponytail and headed to Mr james' office .
I wasn't allowed to get in somehow and the glossy lipped- girl more like a prom wueen missing her chance to get a crown that should and should makes her delighted grabbed my hand , I lowered m sunglasses, starred long at hard at her until she backed off and got in.
I'm not to bodyshae but James looked like a smashed half-cocked potato and what's more that he smelt like it with his big cigar and norrowed eyebrows. 
" Sally , what a feast , take a seat "
" I'll be quick "
A close up shot , the camera focusing on my gestures , i sat grabbing the edges of my seat knowing that I'll be a diva if I didn't rip his face to pieces .
" I'm not to ask you to give me my role back "
" that's a relief " he said exhaling a foggy smoke ." Because I simply can not do a thin about it "
" By that i mean, if Rebecca is still taking it , I'll go down "
" how is that?"
" Mentally , I'll fucking snap , James "
" What are you suggesting ?"
" I'm telling you , I go down , you go down with me , I know about the girls , the late night clubs , the closed offices simply because I was asked to be one of the girls but the only one who said no , and by law there's jail but you're the boogy powerful man who by no law can obey " he was looking at my eyes , and my heart twisted.
" Get out of my office "
" think about it , think about my audience , think about twitter and all that shit that can get you cancelled and keep that hoe her role " , I slammed the door at him calling me a whore and I gave the prom queen a kiss on her cheek before I went to deliver my second act of grieving .
I went home nearly happy with myself but my heart had a  sharpened thin knife that with every  decision I make  , it goes deeper , and I'd fake a smile though the bleeding .
The exact same smile when I texted Sofie with my body thrown in my bed looking ominously at the ceiling .

" لقط فغلتها "
"  لقد فعلتي ماذا ، عزيزتي "
" النار. I made it stop"

I grabbed all of her clothes , collected in one of her bags and I let them wait on the door steps until she came with her dumb glances and her way of making me question my sanity " What the hell , Sally "
" I packed your stuff , you're no longer welcome "
" bitch I fucking pay , move "
I pushed her swiftly she almost broke her neck , " I have put rat poison on everything your mouth can swallow , you're willing to risk it , you're welcome "
And she left , I had nothing left to take because the next act is giving , so I went to the kitchen ,  sniffed the roses Eric sent , and I threw them into the garbage can , but before I sleep because I needed so badly to , my phone buzzed  , vibrated , multiple times .
And then there was me standing in the kitchen letting a glass of wine drop as soon as I've read the articles .
I changed my clothes , removed my mascara and went to Alex's.