PART FIVE ( words in deep black )

Sally & Alex

1. The blood pounded in my ears. My heart thudded in my chest. I put the letters on my nightstand , I checked one of the brown ones where the name of the hospital was written in arctic blue , I checked the website , there was nothing . Then , as a fan of murders and hitchcock mysteries I checked a site I used to spend hours navigating through when I was younger .
A virtual club for the misfits.
It had Articles posted by wanna-be journalists , you just have to type in your city and you'll feel like living in a gossip girl multiverse , never reliable but for sure spills a lot of tea . My  hands kind of  shook. From caffeine that's for sure .
I took a deep breath wrapped myself with a blanket and knocked my eyes on the screen .

2. If my feet didn't tingle I would've suspected that I was not okey . When you listen to a podcast about paranormal activities and stories about decapitated bodies and records of deranged killers making fun of the world ,  your vision becomes disfigured, as if you were looking through a fish-eye lens.
You'll need to remove your headphones or shut your phone off  but if you're too  hooked you'll down the volume because the soundtrack gives you goosebumps .
A bile rose in my throat waiting for the pages to load .
Words of sincerity , the website was called .
I've seen names of scandalous artists exposed , scrolled down a bit and found what had my breathing ceases.

WHAT ELSE ?

The next morning , the doctors confirmed that Eric Willer will be transported to Sylvia Clair's mental institution.  The police have reported that it was a suicide attempt considering the fact that the boy had nothing to say except repeating sentences such as " I wasn't supposed to make it " to the nurses and his poor mother and father who showed their worry for their kid and suggested to act as quick as possible .

A MISSED OPPORTUNITY

A lot of journalists were caught up with the  case since some reliable resources- friends of the deceased mentioned that Eric and Ethan were dating and that night of the mischievous accident was both their breakup and the survivor's birthday [...]

WE TRIED

We managed to get into his room with the presence of a therapist to evaluate his communication skills and two cops never leaving us out of their sight , we asked him what pushed him to do it , he said he was glad that we don't believe it was an accident and started to laugh hysterically. 
_ He deserved it
_  Do you regret it?
_ I would do it again if I could

A MYSERY

Reporters have decided to tell us to never come near the patient ever again and if we decided to , we'll be " punished by the law" .
Few visitors who were friends of the deceased tried to talk to Eric about it , not once , not twice , but when he snapped and grabbed a chair to throw , noe one was a loud to come near to him nor his room ever again .
Yet , few weeks ago , he was released and we know nothing about him since .

WAKE UP YOU GUYS

Do you all remember that crime of love and passion , Eric Willer's ?
Well , he's dating that indie singer now and somehow he's a poet , have y'all read his poems ? He literally confesses everything .
We have to do something about it .
DON'T WE FELLOWS ?

I think we should not stick our noses into everything that's going on and leave our noses out of everybody's business , we caused enough harm . We know nothing and we'll never do .
Comment by Sisi302