PART SEVEN ( it happened so quick )

Sally

" everyone . OUT " the doctor's face switched between green and yellow and I fought to stay with him , I really did but his mother was as furious as a lion and she threw her arms at me pulled me in and straight yelled at me in the face " I warned you , I warned you "
Alex grabbed me by the hand and I kept on apologizing to her but never looking at her .
" you need a drink " he whispered to my ears . " He'll be fine , I give you my words "
" And who the fuck are you , Jesus ?"

The bar was crowded , it's like a whole different life separated from what was happening in ours.
I had to put on a face , I had to be someone else .
His finger pressed on my thighs giving me a wine glass , I sipped and I asked for another .
We were lonely , I was .
Confused and horny .
" How can I make you feel better , I can't see you like this "
There was a birtish accent popping nn the " I can't " , I cringed.
" Well I've been worse " Because of you .
I thought about it . Doing it in the bathroom.
It felt inspiring . Distracting.
" Follow me " I whispered back .
" Where ? "

I blocked the door , closed it from the inside and the bathroom smelt like menthe and alcohol .
I watched myself in the mirror my mascara all ruined and my tight dress serving a hot mistress look .
Now , I'm Jennifer or Sylvia and I'll pretend.
" what are we doing? " he sounded sure , he wasn't a pretender, he sucked at it actually.
" You're fucking me in the bathroom , like gold old days "
" This is wrong, we can't- it's absurd "
And my fingers were on his boner already .
" You're fucking crazy " he moaned pushing me to the scene , up the sink , " you want crazy ? I'll show you crazy " I moaned back while using my hand to slip him inside me .
I rotated my hips slowly and he covered my mouth with his to disrupt the noises , I helped him take his shirt off with my teeth and my pale-blue dress caressing  his naked stomach and my sheltering thighs like the wings of the night . I pressed him out then right in me , his erection grew bigger that  I feared for him to burst wide open , he placed his hands on the mirror while licking my lips , it edges creaked .
I bit his back , and he got down on his knees , my ass was lifted up and down , I stopped him , got him inches away then ordered and made him bow and yearn for me . Jennifer began to move her hand faster, spreading her legs wider, leaning back , then down , broke all the rules of geometry . He was up in front of her , his jawline dripping sweat , she licked and swallowed and had her tongue in his .
I felt increasingly dizzy and had to hold on to the porcelain sink.
I couldn’t get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn’t care.
Eric , I gasped in his skin with my mouth. I wanted the ache.  His weight on top of me. I wanted to squeeze him in further and further. I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me again and I wanted to drop mine on him . His face was covered with my boobs , I kicked off my heels and got my toes around his back , pulling in , pushing out . My feet  pointed and curled  like a dancer’s straddling him with my hair covering my face .
He split me in two. One of his fingers flicked over my bum. I did it to him. He lifted and heaved. I couldn’t believe it.
He did something. I copied him. I did something. He did it back.
Synchronised.
He took me from behind. I pushed him back I wanted him to watch what he had missed with lana del rey's song playing in the back , I wish I was your girl.
As the inexorability of his clasm began I pulled down so that him and I were moving coterminously. I let him just begin to register the fact of my cooling slime on his abdomen .
Sylvia was being careful about his cock, leaving it alone so far for a minute .
The night had wings that had to fly and fly and fly .
A finger of nausea poked my stomach , I got bored as soon as he said he's about to come . I fell with my feathers.
I got my knees on his belly and I pushed him towards the door to watch the show , my show , I licked my fingers , I pushed my neck back , and I danced .
His finger pressed on my thigh , I probably zoned out fantasizing about sex .
" I need to pee " I announced before finding myself in front of a broken mirror and the smell of puke all over the walls .
" They know " He said holding his phone , walking in circles in the kitchen with a beer half empty.
" I told them , you're kind of screwed "
" Why did you - why "
" I had to change the path that was going to lead me to you , now I'm on my own , you're on your own "
" we have something, me and him , why can't you be happy for me "
" you could never be happy, you're broken"
" The things I want to do right now "
" Like what? Hit me ? Oh please "
The hookup scene . Draft number 1 .