Chapter 15 - Wild Imagination

The door slowly but steadily closed behind her and in one swift moment, Ingrid sank to the floor, leaning back against the cold and hard door that separated her from the magical evening she had just experienced.

She was finally alone, or perhaps finally was the wrong word to use, she was alone now. Alone and given the opportunity to try and process everything that had just happened between herself and a certain Mr. Vettel.

With a low huff that floated away into the darkness surrounding her, Ingrid started giggling to herself. She just couldn't help it. She felt so giddy inside, as though she was walking on fluffy little clouds. Her heart soared in her chest as she remembered everything that had gone down between herself and Seb just hours and minutes before.

She leaned her head back against the door with a big smile on her face and closed her eyes, just taking in the moment. She could still sense him there, feel his laughter rumbling through her stomach and smell his enchanting fragrance. She could still see those ocean blue eyes of his when she closed her own and more than anything else, she could still feel his lips against her own. That kiss had been something else...

It had completely taken over her body and soul. He had taken over her. The way he had held her against his firm chest, his hands running from her waist and up her back, his sweet and full lips moving against hers and that wicked tongue of his working his black magic.

Her gut feeling had been right when she had watched him driving the Medical Car less than a week ago, he knew how to use that tongue to perfection.

In the darkness of her hotel room, Ingrid simply couldn't help but let out a little laugh and shake her head at herself. She was completely under his spell. There had been a funny feeling in the back of her mind for the last few days, but their date together had finally made it all clear to her. She was enchanted by Sebastian Vettel.

There was no other word to describe how she was feeling, and it was difficult to even choose one because she had never felt like this before. She wasn't inexperienced, she had had multiple boyfriends in the past and it wasn't like she'd abstained from sex in between her relationships, but never had it felt like this, like it did with Seb. And they hadn't even slept together!

After a few more silent moments on the floor Ingrid decided to finally get up since her butt had started to numb. She started making her way over to the small kitchen counter in the hotel room the FIA had granted her for this weekend. Basking in the dark room around her that left her to her own thoughts. The room was in complete darkness, the only thing lightening it up being the full moon that was shining through the big floor-to-ceiling windows on one end of the room. It was the very same moon she had been dancing under with Sebastian just about an hour earlier, rolling around in the sand under, and kissing him under...

Ingrid quickly poured herself a glass of water, before huddling over to that very window to gaze out into the night that had properly fallen over Geneva.

It would take her weeks to process this date, with not only a very handsome and sweet guy, no, the date she had gone on with a freaking two-time Formula 1 world champion. What was she getting herself into? How was she supposed to face him tomorrow? Because surely she would bump into him in the Barcelona paddock later this week during testing, if not tomorrow then on Thursday or Friday. Where would they go from here? Her head was a mess just thinking about it.

Gazing up at the moon once more, standing there in her solitude, Ingrid let her thoughts take her back to that very magical moment just about an hour ago, kissing Sebastian Vettel under the moonlight...

"Better than the Jenson poster right?, Seb leant back a bit to be able to gaze into her dazed eyes properly. All Ingrid could do was giggle back up at him and let out a breathless..."