Part 118

One finger reached for strap on her left shoulder and his other hand did the same on her right shoulder. Slowly, he lowered the straps. The strips of material, pinned her arms to her body for a few seconds, still covering her chest. "I've been waiting to do this for at least 4 hours." He watched her eyes as they flamed and he lowered his head. Peppering her face with kisses. Gentle kisses belied the passion behind them. Then he put distance between them and again resumed the strip.

When the straps of her dress reached the level of her breast, his palm moved the material, confirming she was not wearing a bra. The pads of his fingers caressed the swell of her breast. Jena dragged in a lung full of air, and only for that to be exhaled in shock. Sparks exploded. His eyes on her, he gently cupped her breast. She inhaled when his fingers reached her nipple. He leaned in and kissed her again.

With him caressing her breast, his tongue stroked her tongue. The kiss was endless, demanding, passionate and tender. Promising Eden.

When they separated, with them breathing as if they had just completed a marathon, Caleb noted her dress was pooled at her ankles. His gaze, like a caress, travelled over her, from her eyes to her ankles only to return to her eyes. She kept her arms at her side, and she caught her lips between her teeth, waiting for him to say something. She was standing here, in just a flimsy thong, now a damp thong, while he was still dressed.

"Fuck, Jena. You are gorgeous. So bloody gorgeous." Again he picked her up and walked towards her bed. He gently placed Jena on the cover. He unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his pants.

Braced on her elbows, she watched as he peeled off his socks, quickly followed by his boxers.

Their gazes met.

He picked up his pants, retrieved his wallet and took out condom. "Ok?"

She nodded. But confidence was ebbing when she saw his hard on, "Just remember you have more experience than me."

He put on the condom, "Not sure that is actually true." He joined her on her bed.

"Of course it is. You have made love to ..."

"No." His lips teased along her lower lip, traced her jaw line and made their way to her earlobe. "Sex, yes. But not love. This is the first time I have made love." Slowly, and gently he touched and kissed her face. "And we are going to take our time and savour this." 

His tongue stroked the edge of her lips. Then pressed kisses on her face. Moving from her jaw to her ear, to the column of her neck, to her scapula, across her chest, and feasted when he took her nipple into his mouth, only for his teeth to graze the nub.

She shrieked.

He repeated the action with her other breast. Before retracing his journey back to her mouth.

An endless pattern. Taking her from shrieks to demands.

Minutes later moved, rolled onto his side, "I know we can be good together." He edged her legs apart, his palm stroking from the indent of her waist to her hip, before moving towards her legs' juncture.

He looked up at her. Her heart was racing. Her chest rose and fell. With his palm covering her leg's juncture, he lowered his head, and took her mouth. His palm still at the juncture, his fingers spread her legs further, burrowing slowly, slicked. She was wet. His finger penetrated her vagina matched his tongue's action in her mouth. Nerves set alight. Sensations sprinted from her heart to the tips of her toes. He added another figure to the penetration, and she squealed in delight. His thumb stroked the tiny bundle of nerves. She screamed in pleasure. Her hips bowed and collapsed back onto the bed.

Caleb lips teased along her lip, his tongue traced her jaw line before making a journey down her body. He heatedly touched and kissed every inch of her. Repeatedly returned to her nipples. His mouth feasted while his palm massaged the bundle of nerves and his fingers continued with the invasion of her damp vagina. Again she screamed in gratification. When his mouth reached her legs' juncture, he moved his hand. His palms kept her thighs apart. When he lowered his lips to her, Jena clutched at the bed sheet, and again shrieked, as his lips continued to work their magic. Carnality. Sensuality. Swamped Jena and she thrashed with abandonment. His palms kept her thighs apart and his lips recognised her inner lips were swollen in arousal. His tongue stroked around her swollen clitoris. The spear of hot desire that raced through her became molten. She mewled in fulfilment.

"Caleb." She demanded, "Now. Now."

"Not yet. Nearly there." He murmured against her flesh. Before making his return journey to anoint her breast with her own juice. With his palms holding her legs apart, he assumed the position. His arousal replaced his fingers at her vagina. His teeth grazed her nipple when his arousal found access and surged with carnality. Again, Jena thrashed around on the pillows, "Now. Please, now!" His heated breath stroked her breast as he made his way back to her lips. He placed his forearms beside her head. Fused at the hip, his gaze locked on her face, as she took more. Buried to the hilt, he stopped. She clenched and then released him. Their eyes met. He stroked, hard. Withdrew. Plunged again. Their eyes remained trained on each other. Fused at the hips, he increased the tempo, stroking hard and fast.

"Now, Caleb. Please. Now!"

"Not yet." He reduced the tempo, and resumed penetration, but with indulgence, he slowed, knowing from experience, he could extend this satisfaction for her and him.

She clenched tight and then released him, in minuscule fractions, milking him. 

"Fuck." He murmured, when he noted her reaction was divesting him of control. And he increased the pace. It forced her to move backwards, pushed by his actions. He could see in her eyes she was celebrating her success. Driving into her. Hard. And his action was met with equal passion. Her hips bucking while his hips pushed her body upwards. When she arched into him, his teeth nipped gently. When she released him, his lips traced a path down her neck. Before returning to her lips.

Slicked with perspiration, he increased the pace. Plundered deeply. Her hands behind his neck, urging him on. They both fought for sanity but did not want sanity when losing sanity is so delicious. Caleb changed the angle of his head and continued the onslaught. Caleb's fingers threaded through Jena's hair. He clutched at her head, holding her at the right angle to deepen the kiss. Thought fled as both reacted to the need. Just pure emotion. He powered in. Urgency replacing skill. Tipping his head back, they made eye contact. Jena couldn't stop the yell when she came. As she shuddered into an orgasm, and she literally dissolved when Caleb reached his orgasm. He thrust again, going in deeper. Higher, harder. Like Jena, he yelled as he pistoled, hard, deep, high. Utterly spent, he collapsed into her. His slick body plastered her, while both fought to find their breath.

A few seconds later, he rolled off her. His body still witnessing aftershocks. "You ok?" He asked.

 She was not sure she could find her voice. "Yes." She whispered. "But not sure I can move."