Part 9

Before we begin this update I have a small request. I have been looking at the votes and comments and I've noticed a decline, so I wanted to request yall to take a few moments and comment on the updates. I am trying to write this story to the best of my ability and would really appreciate it if I got some more comments with your thoughts and reactions on the plot. 

Heres the update, hope you guys enjoy

---

They reached their rooms and both were lost in each other's thoughts.

Mahi's Room

Mahi walked into his room took off his watch, kept it on the dresser, and went to freshen up. He came back, put an alarm, and sat on his bed, replaying the whole evening. 

Mahi's Thoughts: Today was such a good day, I can't believe I actually went out with her. She looked so gorgeous and the best part was that we ended up matching. Usually, I'm not a fan of going out to cafes but with her, I didn't want to leave from there. She is so beautiful not just by looks but also at heart. There is something about her, she always manages to make me smile and I'm just happy around her. Ahh, I think I'm falling for her.

Mahi's conscious: No dude you're not falling for her you already fell for her you already feel for her and now are head over heels for her.

Mahi's thoughts: Shut up!

Mahi shushes his conscious and goes to sleep with a huge smile on his face.

Sakshi's Room

Sakshi comes into her room and goes to freshen up. After freshening up she sits on her dresser to do her skincare routine.

Sakshi's thoughts: Can you believe that you actually went out for coffee with your crush? Ahhh it was such a lovely evening, he is so kind and caring. He's such a gentleman, I love how he paid attention to little details like the guy got me chocolates, that too my favorite, and then the coffee art. I think I am falling for him.

Sakshi's conscious:  Saks you are not falling you fell for him 3 years ago, you are way beyond the falling stage now.

Sakshi's thoughts: Yah yah whatever

Sakshi hushes her thoughts and she too goes to bed with a huge smile on her face.

Next Morning

Everyone meets at breakfast, Mahi and Sakshi had a different glow about them. They came to the breakfast in a really cheerful mood.

Sakshi/Mahi: Good morning Bhaiyas

All of them: Morning

Dada: Kya baat hai Mahiya aaj bade aache mood me ho?

Mahi took a seat by Dada.

Mahi: Ha dada vo kya hai na hum last match jeete the, kal practice bhi aache se hui, aur kal jaldi practice khatam hone ke baad we got time to relax as well.

Rahul Bhai: Arey Sakshi hamesha Dadi ke paas baithna zaroori hai kya? Aao humare sath baitho aaj

Dada: jammy meri behn hai to mere saath hi baithegi na

Rahul Bhai: Bol to raise raha hai jaise sirf teri behn ho. Humari bhi behn hai vo. 

Sach Pa: TUm dono ladna band karo ge? Sakshi baacha tum abato tumhe kaha baithna hai

Sakshi: Dekho kal mai Dada ke saath baithi thi to its only fair ki aaj mai Rahul bhai ke paas baithu, and before all my other brother start fighting don't worry ek ek karke ill sit by all of yall.

The Tale of MahiSakshiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara