Part 13

As soon as the ladies and Sakshi went into the garden the seniors called for everyone.

Dada: Boys huddle up right now.

Zak: Kya hua Dada

Bhajju: Ha bolo na dada huddle kyu achanak

Yuvi: Dada yaar suspense kyu jaldi bolo na

Mahi: Arey agar tum log bolne doge to bolenge na dada. Dada aap bolo

Dada: Saare juniors me se sirf mera Mahiya smart hai

Zak/Irfan/Sonu: Dada mai bhi hu yaar

Dada: Haan haan tum log bhi ho ab mai main baat pe aao

Sach Pa: Dadi yaar tu bohot time pass kar raha hai. Boys Sakshi ka birthday is in a week and her parents want to celebrate it early so we need to make arrangements.

Rahul Bhai: Jumbo already went to get the cakes and Dada has some decorations so well start setting up. 

Dada: Also we have to work quickly, the ladies can keep her busy for only so long before she starts suspecting.

Everyone quickly gets to work and Anil Bhai too returns with the cakes and sets them in the fridge and begins helping the boys. 

Mahi, Yuvi, Sonu, and Zak are working on the backdrop while Dada, Rahul Bhai, Anil Bhai, and Sach Pa are working on the balloons. The rest of them are helping with the rest of the room and table. 

While they were working inside the ladies were strolling outside keeping Sakshi busy in talks. 

Dona: Sakshi, how is it working with our husbands?

Sakshi: It's a lot of fun Bhabhi, they all are so wonderful. The bond they share is so special

Anjali: That's true, the bond they share is so strong no one can break it.

Vijeeta: Especially our husbands sometimes we wonder if we are their wives or are they married to each other.

Chethana: Yep, Sourav, Sach, Anil, and Rahul are so attached to each other and the juniors that even at 3 am in the morning they will pick up the call and run if anyone is in need.

Sakshi: I completely agree in the limited time I've spent with them I've noticed that too. They literally treat me like their little sister and they are so protective of me. 

Dona: Well not just them you are our little sister too, if the boys ever trouble you just tell them that you will call one of us and watch the magic

Sakshi (laughing): I will definitely try this bhabhis.

The ladies continue chit-chatting while sitting in the garden when Irfan Bhai comes to them.

Irfan Bhai: Ladies I'm so sorry to break your party but thand kafi hai and my dear bhais have sent me to call you all inside.

Anjali: Aacha theek hai chalo.

They all head inside casually talking and laughing, but all the lights are switched off.

Sakshi: What happened why are all the lights off? Dada, Rahul Bhai, bhabhis

The lights switch on

All of them: HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY

Sakshi gets a bit emotional seeing the efforts put in by everyone, Sakshi's parents come to her and take her in a hug.